Chapter 1

Hi guys this is my first story so don't be to harsh but constructive criticism is welcome hope you enjoy

Hermione's POV
I woke early. I remembered that it was my birthday. I was eighteen. I went for a shower and got into a pair of shorts a t-shirt and Converse. "Hermione darling can you please down here," my mum called. "Coming mum," I replied. I ran down the stairs to find Blaise Zabini and who appeared to be his mother. "What may I ask are you doing here Zabini,"I said curtly. Zabini opened his mouth to say something but my mum got in before him. "Hermione please sit down," she said. I sat thinking about why Zabini was here. "Hermione we are not your real parents," she said to me" this is your birth mother and Blaise is your older twin brother." I was shocked. "Darling we have so much to explain," my real mother said. I finally got the courage to say something. "Why don't I look like you," I asked. "We put a glamour charm on you, would you like me to remove it?" I nodded. Mum muttered a spell and I was in a whirlpool of gold glitter. It didn't take long before the gold glitter disappeared (look at the picture above I'm not great at describing) my hair was a darker brown it was down to my waist my skin I was tanned I seemed thinner my waist was looked at my mum hopefully her eyes were brimming with tears. My brother came over and engulfed me in a big hug. I hugged him back. "Is my name really Hermione?" I asked my mum. "No it is Beverly Carmella Emanuela Genevieve Isabella Altanta Zabini." "Wow that is a lot of names," I laughed." One more question Beverly, would you like to come home." "Yes please if it's okay with my adoptive parents." My adoptive mother nodded." Thank you so much," I said excited. "Blaise help your sister pack, only personal belongings OK," mum said. We nodded and raced upstairs. When we finished we apparated to Zabini Manor and brought my stuff to my room. "Beverly, Draco will be coming over soon there's clothes that will fit you in your wardrobe you don't want Draco to see you like that trust me." I raised my eyebrows but nodded I walked over to my walk in wardrobe and took out a flowery sundress silver sandals and a sunhat. " Beverly Draco's here," I heard Blaise call . well at least he won't recognise me I thought as I walked down the stairs.

I hope you like my first chapter I'm a fast writer so I could have a new chapter published tomorrow
See ya xoxo