Chapter 9

(Cams outfit^)

(Cams outfit^)

(Bevs outfit^)

(Astorias outfit^)

(Astorias outfit^)

(Pansys outfit^)

It was the day of the party and Bev, Cam, Astoria and Pansy were getting ready to go to the party. They had to get past Potter and Weasley. Bev finished her makeup and then put on her shoes. By 8:55 they were all ready.
"Why is it always us that's late?" Cam said as they rushed to the ROR. Luckily, they made it on time. Bev carried a bag which held 100 bottles of firewhiskey. Before she left she cast an undectable extension charm, which let her carry as much as she wanted.

''We will have so much fun,'' Pansy said excitedly. Bev nodded, but she was thinking. Thinking about her relationship with Draco. Blaise had seemed awfully distant lately, and wasn't coming to the party. She had confided her feelings with Cam, her best friend. Cam said she'd talk to Blaise, but Bev wasn't satisfied. Draco seemed fine he was going to the party, but neither Cam nor Blaise had told Draco about their relationship. Bev felt that Draco would feel different if he knew. She tried to tell Cam this, but Cam wasn't planning to tell her brother anytime soon. The party started and Bev was still thinking. she knew Blaise wasn't happy, she could tell. Even though she had only known him for a couple of months, she felt as if she had known him all her life.

"Wanna dance Bev?"Draco said to a thinking Bev. She shook her head. Draco sat down beside her.

"What's wrong love?" Draco asked her.

"Blaise,"was her reply. He looked at her. He could tell she was upset about her brother. He stood up.

"Talk to him, he deserves to know how you feel. You deserve to know how he feels."
Bev felt a pang of guilt in her stomach as he said that. She knew about Cam and Blaise's relationship and he didn't.
He should know not me she thought. She smiled at her boyfriend.
"Thank you,"Bev said giving him a quick kiss on his cheek. He walked over to the minibar and got a firewhiskey. Bev ran out and went back to her common room. She went to her room and got changed. She went down to the Slytherin common room.
Bev's POV
"Is Blaise there?" I asked a 6th year who wasn't at the party.
"Your Beverly Zabini right?" He said.
"Yeah," I said, "Is Blaise there?"
"Your family isn't faithful to the Dark Lord anymore?" He said.
"Can you please tell me where my brother is," I said getting impatient.
"But you don't have the Mark."
"No. Tell me where he is!"
"But your brother has?"
"Yes."
"And Camilla Malfoy doesn't have her Mark either?"
"Yes you are entirely correct, now tell me where my brother is?" I said really annoyed. This is testing my patience.
"He's gone for a walk," the boy said finally.
"Thank you," I said running off. It was dark and I could barely see.
"Lumos," I whispered. I walked towards the Black Lake, where I saw a figure sitting under a tree.
"Blaise, is that you?" I called walking closer.
"Go away Beverly," he said, "I don't want to talk."
"Ok," I said sitting down beside him," since when do you call me Beverly?"
"It's your isn't it?" He said sarcastically.
"Blaise if you have a problem with my relationship with Draco, just tell me ok," I said, "I want to know. Draco said if you're not happy we can break up and I won't wind. Your opinion matters to me-"
"Bev I don't have a problem with you and Draco. I'm over the moon in fact, but Mum sent a letter, and..." he said as I listened intently, "I'm sorry I can't tell you."
He jumped up and and tried to walk off. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.
"Please Blaise, tell me," I begged holding onto his wrist.
"I'm sorry Bev, Mum warned me not to say anything," he said trying to pull away, but my grip was too strong.
"Fine. But do me a favour instead," I said. He nodded.
"Ok what do you want me to do?" He asked.
"Tell Draco, he deserves to know," I said.
"I want to but Cam doesn't," he said, "but I'll try to talk her into it." I smiled.
"Thank you," I said letting go of his wrist. I was glad I have my brother talking to me again.