Chapter 7

Liam's POV:

"Wake up love," I nudged my beautiful boyfriend.
"Hmm?" He hummed.
"Come on, we're going to go eat then drive to then venue," I explained. I leaned in and gave him a little peck and he finally woke up. He smile and kissed me harder this time. I pulled away quickly and nudged my head over at Louis and Harry cuddling together. He pouted and hugged me instead. I wrapped my arms around him then got up to wake up the other boys.
"Wake up!" I yelled.
"So you wake up Niall all nice but then you're all loud and annoying?" Harry said turning around.
"Yeah, now get up," I rolled my eyes.
"Fine mother," Louis said and rolled out of bed, falling on the floor. We all burst out in laughter.
"Shut up," he muttered. I extended my arm out to lift him up. He accepted and I pulled him up a bit too hard making him fly into me.
"Fuck, I'm sorry," I muttered.
"Yeah yeah, lets go," Louis said while pulling off me. I walked towards Niall and threw my arm over his shoulder.
"Fuck, Zayn...." Niall muttered.
"What?" I asked.
"We left Zayn," he whispered.
"I'll get him," I said and jogged out the room and towards his. I threw the door open and walked towards his bed.
"Hey mate, wake up," I nudged him. He didn't budge.
"Please Zayn, come on we're leaving," I said louder. His long eyelashes fluttered and he finally woke up.
"Where are-" he began.
"Lobby, we're leaving," I said. He nodded and grabbed his stuff.
"No, leave it. We're coming back to get it later," I said, "come on." Zayn nodded and I pulled him towards the lobby. We joked along the way and found the rest of the boys waiting. My eyes locked with Niall's and I instantly felt butterflies.
"Mate, are you coming?" Zayn said ahead of me.
"Uh yeah, sorry," I blushed and jogged towards them. I made it over there and we walked outside. I was overwhelmed with the screams. Oh god. I slid my arm around Niall and pulled him towards the bus. We got in the bus in one piece. I love the fans, I really do, its just overwhelming. To be honest, I'm really missing home.
"Liam, whats wrong?" Niall asked me.
"Its nothing," I lied.
"Clearly you're not," Harry said sitting next to me. I shook my head and sighed.
"We see right through you," Louis tried. This was getting really annoying. I said nothing.
"Come on, just tell us," Zayn spoke up. I let out a frustrated sigh and shook my head.
"I'm fine." Lie.
"No you're--" Harry began.
"I said I'm fine," I half yelled. I got up and walked towards my bunk. I ran my hand through my hair and layed down in frustration. I guess I was really missing home. I decided to tweet.

@Real_Liam_Payne: haven't been myself lately, sorry.

I put my phone into my pocket and layed there. Niall pulled the curtain back a bit. Oh no here we go.
"Can I come in?" He whispered. I nodded slowly and scooted over so he could lay with me.
"I said I'm fine, I just miss home," I told him. He nodded and kissed me on the cheek.
"I didn't mean to snap like that, I just haven't been myself lately I guess," I tried to explain.
"Liam, its fine. Really," he whispered. I was so lucky to have him. I kissed his head and he got up.
"Come on, we're watching a movie," he said sliding his hand into mine. I really didn't want to.
"But--"
"Nope, come on," he cut me off. He pulled me up and we walked towards the boys. Well he had to drag me to them. They all looked at me with concerned face and I looked down.
"You alright?" Louis asked.
"Peachy," I muttered and sat down. They all looked at each other and I rolled my eyes.
"Is this some kind of intervention, cause I kinda just want to sleep," I said.
"No, we just want an explanation for your bitterness," Louis said.
"Please stop," I said.
"Come on Liam," Zayn said.
"Oh look, we're here," I said, storming out the bus. The screaming was deafening but I kept going. I finally got in and went to my dressing room. I sat on the floor trying to contain myself. I called my dad since I miss him so much. After the second ring he finally answered.
"Hi dad," I said.
"Hey son, whats up?" His voice instantly calmed me down.
"Nothing, I just miss you a lot," I admitted.
"We miss you too," he said.
"Touring is fun, its just hard not being with you guys," my voice broke. I cleared it and took a deep breath.
"Its okay, you'll be home in no time. Go live it up," he said.
"Thanks dad," I said.
"I'm so proud of you, whats been going on in your world?" He asked. I guess I'll tell him about Niall and I.
"Dad, you know Niall right? Well him and I are kind of a thing," I whispered.
"I knew it," he laughed. My eyes widened.
"How?" I whispered.
"Just the way you looked at him," I could hear him smiling.
"Thanks dad, I love you," I told him.
"Love you too son," He said.
"I have to go, I'll call you whenever I get the chance," I promised.
"Okay, good luck, we love you," he said.
"Love you too dad," I whispered and hung up. I didn't even know I was crying until I saw a tear drip onto my leg. I wiped my tears and stood up.
"Liam, can I come in?" I heard Harry's voice.
"Uh yeah," I said and my voice cracked. Great.
"Hey Liam---" he walked in and looked at me, "are you crying?" He asked. I laughed a genuine laugh and shook my head.
"Happy tears," I laughed.
"Mind telling me what happened back there?" He asked hesitantly.
"Just miss my family," I said.
"I know how it feels. Its okay. I'm sorry if we came on to strong," he said.
"Its fine, its just hard I guess," I shrugged.
"If you need anything, you can talk to me," he assured me. I wrapped my arms around him and muttered a thanks.
"Now lets go have fun with the rest of the boys," he said and wrapped his long arm sound my waist. He pulled me to him and walked us towards Louis' dressing room where everyones at. We walked in and they turned their attention to us.
"Is it just me or do you also feel like they're judging us?" I whispered to Harry.
"I feel the same mate," he whispered back and we started laughing.
"Whats so funny?" Louis asked.
"Oh nothing," Harry and I said at the same time and laughed again.
"You guys do not sound suspicious at all," Zayn spoke up. I rolled my eyes and plopped down next to Niall.
"Sorry guys, I'm just not feeling like myself lately, but don't worry," I assured them.
"Its okay, now we were playing truth or dare," Louis smirked mischievously. Oh god.
"Truth or dare Liam?" Zayn asked.
"Truth," I said not really feeling like doing any dares.
"Okay, why don't you feel like yourself lately?" He air quoted. I knew he'd ask me this.
"Just miss home. Its fine," I explained. They all nodded and moved on.
"Truth or dare Niall?" Louis asked. Oh god this is gonna either be good or bad.
"Dare," Niall said confidently. Louis whispered the dare into his ear so I couldn't hear what he was saying. Next thing I know, Niall was on top of me with his lips smashed on mine. I instantly melted and grabbed his hair forcefully. My pants tightened when he bit my lip. I pushed him away and watched him. I heard the guys laughing. Oh god. I got up and ran out of the room. I locked myself in my dressing room and tried to relax. After I finished with my little situation, I sat onto the sofa. What was the dare any way? To make a fool out of me? There was a knock on my door. Just perfect.
"Go away," I yelled.
"Its me," I heard Louis.
"In that case, go jump off a bridge," I yelled. I heard his footsteps fade and I sank lower into the couch.
"Liam, open the damn door," Harry yelled.
"Aw did your little boyfriend come crying to you?" I yelled angrily.
"Liam," he said in his 'I'll fucking rip your head off voice.'
"Harry," I mimicked. I heard him breath out harshly and walk away. Once I thought they had left me alone, I was wrong.
"Can you please open for me?" I heard Zayn.
"No, please just leave me alone Zayn," I called to him.
"Why are you being like this?" He asked.
"Please, I'm not in the mood, Zayn. Just please leave me alone," I begged.
"Fine, but meet and greet and soundcheck is in half an hour," he said and walked away. Great. I have to put on an act in front of everyone and be in the same room as the boys.
"Babe, open up," I heard Niall's angelic voice.
"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"Please?"
"How long will it take you to shut up?" I asked,
"Until you let me in."
"No."
"Please?" I was getting so annoyed and I flung the door open. He smirked and walked in.
"What?" I asked.
"I'm sorry, I didn't think--" he started.
"Thats right, you didn't think at all," I cut him off.
"You know what, I'm to angry for this," I said and walked past him and out the door. I started to run and found an exit to the back. Making it out, I ran down the alley way and sat con the shadows. I pulled out my phone and already saw messages from them.