The Rogue

As everyone came down for dinner Chris came over to get some dinner so I gave him a migraine. "Gosh, Scar stop I hate when you do that" I replied with "Then if you hate me doing it then let the girls go first and the pigs can go last." I stopped the migraine and me, Vi, and mom grabbed our dinner and sat down at the table while Justin and Chris grabbed their plates and piled on food. Justin looked out and noticed that it was a full moon and asked "Why doesn't Chris and lauren change during a full moon" with that question I explained that I crafted them special rings that help them control their abilities and use when they need and I asked him why doesn't he change even though I know why he doesn't but I figured eh I will be nice."Oh since I'm part witch it helps me to control my abilities and allows me to use them when I want. So basically it's like the ring but I don't need a ring."

After we finished eating I was about to wash the dishes when Justin came up behind and said "I could do them for you guys considering that I am being allowed to stay here""Um sure I will just go upstairs" as I basically ran upstairs trying to hide my red face.

I changed into a pair of shorts and a cami to go to sleep in. I was about to fall asleep then I heard someone outside. So I vamp sped downstairs and our the door. When I got outside I saw a rogue wolf.

He just stared at me. As I looked at the wolf I noticed he had a deer by his mouth. I broke down when I saw that im very soft when u comes to animals. When I saw the poor deer the rogue was eating I automatically stared at him and he saw my eyes turn yellow and he lunged at me. As he jumped to attack me I lost focus as I saw the deer in the corner of my eye. When I lost focus he bite me and I yelped but I stopped him before he did anymore damage. I stopped him with a migraine and that's when I heard and saw another rogue come out and he started to growl at me too.

He went to go lunge and attack me but he never made it off the ground but simply started to howl in pain. That's when I looked over and saw my sister pinning him down with magic. And behind her I saw chris, mom, and Justin.

Then I felt something shoot into my stomach and I fell down and screamed in pain as to whatever was shot into my stomach was laced with something. As I lost focus the rogue went to go and bite me again Justin jumped at him and tackle him to the ground where I saw him break his neck then that's when everything started to become blurry and black and I fainted.