One night

"Come back with me?" Dante softly spoke, I do want to go back with him and spend the last night I have before returning home with him.

"Yes" I whispered

Dante and I got up from the table and left, one night to get to know the man I love before I leave him. We soon were passing through the gates back to the mansion, parking and heading inside Dante says he needs to go to his office.

The door unlocked and sung open, the familiar smell of cigar filled my nose. I sat in one of the chairs while Dante rotes through a cabinet across the room. My gaze wonders as it usually does, I can see Olive's photo, Fico's and ..... Mine? Why is mine up in here? I walked closer to my monster size photo located directly behind Dante's desk next to his own, I reach my fingertips up and lightly graze the photo over Dante's face. He looks happy, younger probably around 20-22 years old.

Moist breath falls onto my shoulder,

"What are you thinking?" He whispered seductively into my ear, his hand rests on my waist.

"How happy you look" I reply

"I suppose I was, I'm surprised you haven't asked about your picture"

"Well I like it but why is it here, shouldn't it be out there" I pointed toward the hallway "in here's for your family"

"Yes but I love your picture, so it stays here"

" oh......" I didn't know what to say back but the smell coming from me was starting to make me gag. Dirt, blood and sweat plus I'm still damp from the rain, God I need a shower.

"Yes you do" shit I said that out loud.

"I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yes you did.... Come on you can shower in my room"

"In your room?"

"Yes, it's 1 o'clock unless you want to wake olive and Rose"

I said ok, Dante's right it is late and I would wake Rose up which I really don't want to do. Dante guided me into the hallway and turned down the right corridor that leads to his private wing with a kitchen/living room that is probably 5 times the size of my whole old apartment, the spiral staircase off to one side that leads to the second floor that has 4 bedrooms, a library and playroom that were meant for Dante's future family. On the top floor is Dante's personal bedroom and bathroom. Dante goes to his closest and pulls out a fluffy black towel and one of his white t-shirts that will definitely be a dress on me. I grab the items from his hands and walk to the bathroom, Turning on the shower I lock the door and hop in. Rising all the dirt and blood from my body, my muscles ache under the pounding water. Once finished I hopped out, drying myself I look at all the cuts and bruises utterly covering my body. I threw on the t-shirt Dante gave me and coming half way down my thigh it's perfect.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Dante sat on the end of his bed looking at me with eyes full of lust, I look down at my feet not wanting to meet his heavy gaze. Dante walks towards me but I keep my head down, he circles me, now at my back he lifts his hand and slides my wet hair Over my right shoulder then slowly stroking lightly down from my shoulder to my waist gripping it almost strongly. He moves his hand from my right waist across to my left wrapping his arm around my stomach, he places soft kisses on my bare skin trailing up my neck.

"I want you more then you'll ever know" he whispered into my ear.

"I want you Dante" as soon as the words breathlessly leave my lips, he stops nibbling, licking and sucking my neck. With his arm still firmly around my waist spins me round to face him, he kisses passionately like he'll die without the taste of my lips. Adverting his grip from my waist to the back of my thighs lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his muscular torso. He turns and pins me up against the wall, lips never leaving mine. His hands start roaming over my body before resting on the hem of the t-shirt, twisting and playing with hem for a few seconds he lifts his hands underneath exploring my body.

He pulls his hands away from my body bringing them up to the neckline of the shirt, ripping, tarring it open revelling my bare skin. He stopped kissing leaning back slightly eyes roaming all over me, I felt exposed, I moved my hand to cover myself only for Dante to hold me tighter.

"Don't cover yourself, you are beautiful Arabella........ I love you"

I grab his neck bringing his lips back to mine.

"I love you too Dante"

He hoists me onto him carrying me to the bed, once at the foot of the bed he drops me down. I land on what feels like a sea of feathers, I open my eyes to see Dante hovering above, my hands held down by his above my head. Looking straight into me feeling like he's reaching my soul, one of his hands leaves mine and with a feather touch. Making me take a sharp intake of breath as the sensation tingles throughout my body.

He removes himself. My need is uncontrollable as I grab Dante for more, his weight is hovering over me once more. He places kisses all over my body, Dante breathlessly says "you ready, we don't have to if you don't want to.... You know that right"

"I know but right now I want nothing else"
A exasperated breath leaves my lungs. I scream for more for which Dante's happily complies, going until I can't feel anything but pure ecstasy. After Dante lands beside me pulling me closer into him cuddling from behind

"I love you Arabella remember that I do and will ...... Always"