Punishment

Double D tried to calm his breathing as he sat in Kevin's lap. He watched as his boyfriend furiously pressed buttons on his controller.
"Dammit!"
Kevin shifted his hips and leaned to one side in a failed attempt to direct his character's movements through his own. He held Double D close to him and placed a quick kiss on his cheek.
"Sorry Babe. I didn't mean to shake you around." The sweet smell of a jawbreaker filled Double D's nose as Kevin spoke.
He felt a blush creep across his face as he slowly realized where Kevin's movements had caused him to shift to.
"O-oh d-dear!"

Kevin continued to play his game without noticing the hungry look in the blushing boy's eyes. Double D moved his hips ever so slightly and felt his breath hitch.
"Control yourself Eddward."
He cupped Kevin's cheek as he placed a kiss on his lips. He couldn't stop himself from rotating his hips a little more while placing another hungry kiss on his boyfriend's lips. He tried to stop his growing erection but quickly gave up the battle.

Kevin gave a little smirk as he snuck a glance at Double D's red face.
"He really worked himself up this time."
Double D's breathing grew harder as he pressed himself against Kevin's chest. He could feel his temperature rising as he rolled his hips again. He tried in vain to calm himself down but the thought of Kevin's body sent him into a heated frenzy.

Kevin teasingly bucked his hips making sure that Double D could feel his member. He was rewarded with a small moan and another kiss. He noticed his boyfriend's tented pants but resisted the urge to rub his hand against it. He tried to hold back a moan of his own as Double D rocked his hips yet again.
"I'll tease him just a little longer..."

Double D used one hand to subtly stroke his throbbing member. His breath hitched again at the touch of his own hand. Kevin tried to focus on his game but couldn't ignore the squirming boy in his lap. He felt his own member twitch as he paused the game and watched Double D touch himself.
"Fuck, I can't wait anymore!"
He dropped the controller and used his hand to turn Double D's face towards him. He shifted the jawbreaker to one side of his mouth and enveloped Double D's lips with his. The shy boy opened his mouth to let out another moan. Kevin used the opportunity to capture his boyfriend's lips in a hot, wet embrace. Their tongues battled each other before Double D took dominance and explored Kevin's mouth. The sweetness of the jawbreaker filled his mouth. He grabbed Kevin's shoulders and pushed him against the couch. He sat up and placed his legs on either side of Kevin's hips.

He groaned as both of their erections rubbed against each other through the fabric of their clothes. He deepened the kiss as his hips caused the friction between them to grow. It was Kevin's turn to let out a heated moan. He reluctantly broke the kiss as he picked Double D up and carried him up the stairs. Small hands pulled and tugged at his shirt as they made their short trip to his room.

He spit the jawbreaker into his trash can as he entered his room. He gently placed Double D on his bed and resumed the kiss. Double D broke it after a few seconds and gave Kevin a playful pout.
"What's wrong Dork?"
"Why'd you get rid of the jawbreaker?"
"What do you mean? It was making it hard to kiss."
"I was enjoying the taste."
"I have more if you want one."
Double D flashed him an evil grin. He held Kevin close to him before flipping him onto his back. He ran his hands down his torso before lifting his shirt up and leaving a trail of kisses down his body.
"That's okay, I know something that can replace it."
He pulled Kevin's shorts down without stopping the warm kisses. Kevin's member stood at full attention. Double D gave an evil giggle as he held it in his hand and licked the tip.
"Ah fuck Edd!"
"Does that turn you on Kevin?" He gave another playful lick before moving his hand in long steady strokes.