St. Patrick's Day (Part 1?)

Kevin's eyes slowly opened and scanned the room. The last thing he remembered, he was getting ready for bed. Now he was sitting in a chair in their room.
"Hehe, he's awake Double D."
A familiar giggle could be heard as a slender hand appeared from behind and gently stroked his freckled face. An even more familiar voice chuckled from across the room.
"Well, should we start the fun?"

"E-eddward? Marie?"
He tried to move but found his hands cuffed behind the chair.
"Wh-what's going on?"
He struggled in vain to free himself. The hand pinched his arm before disappearing again.
"It's so unfortunate. The one day you didn't  wear green..."
"Huh?!"

He stared down at his body in search for his trademark green sweater. He suddenly remembered that he wasn't able to find it that morning. Instead of risking a tardy trying to find it, he had opted to wear a light blue cardigan along with his usual bow tie and button down shirt.

The giggle appeared in front of him. His eyes shot up and landed on two figures standing before him. Marie had transformed his sweater into a vest. The fabric was stretched tightly across her busty chest. A short white skirt that left little to the imagination showed off her smooth legs. Kevin could feel his face grow hot as his eyes traced the outline of her body.
"You were right. He does look like a pumpkin when he blushes."
The blue haired girl watched the emerald eyes take in her figure.
Double D chuckled and licked his lips.
"Do you like her new outfit Pumpkin?"
Marie smirked and placed her arm on Double D's shoulder.
"Can I get first dibs?"
"Dibs on what? What's going on Eddward?"
Kevin nearly toppled over as he fought against the handcuffs. Double D's grin grew watching his boyfriend struggle. He wrapped an arm around Marie's waist and pulled her close.
"Eddward, please! Tell me what's going on!"

"Did you forget what day it is? This is your punishment for breaking tradition Pumpkin."
"More like a reward if you ask me."
Marie stepped forward and used a slim finger to tilt Kevin's head to meet her gaze. Her dark blue eyes studied every feature on his face before she placed a playful kiss on his cheek. Kevin's eyes quickly darted to Double D. He hoped that his jealous boyfriend would put an end to the unwelcome flirting.
"Don't be so eager Marie. We don't even know if he wants it yet."
"W-want wh-what?"
Marie pouted a little and stepped away.

"Remember when you asked me what it's like to be with a girl? Well, today's your lucky day."
Marie's hands suddenly appeared from behind him. They draped themselves over his shoulder before slowly sliding down his chest.
"I'll be your little charm. If you'll have me that is."
Marie nibbled his ear and placed another kiss on his cheek.
"A-a-ah!"
Kevin's eyes locked on to Double D. The tall boy approached the ginger and leaned in close.
"Do you want her to spend the night with us Pumpkin?"
The ginger could feel his pants growing tighter as Marie's chest pressed into his back. One hand cupped his cheek as the other teasingly untied his bow tie.
"Speak up Pumpkin."
Kevin quickly nodded his head.
"Heh, good."

Double D moved to stand a few feet away. Marie gave a seductive giggle before placing both legs on either side of Kevin's waist.
"M-marie!"
Her eyes flashed with excitement before she attacked his neck with rough kisses. He moaned as her tongue flicked across his sweet spot. Double D chuckled from his spot on the opposite side of the room.
"I see you're gonna put on a real show for me tonight, Pumpkin."
Kevin tried to respond but his attention was quickly brought back to the girl sitting in his lap. Her hips rolled a bit as she slowly unfastened his shirt. The kisses turned into nips as her hands explored his bare chest.
"Ah!"
She leaned back and admired her work. The ginger had been quickly reduced to a panting mess. Small marks dotted his neck and chest. She rolled her hips on the bulge that had formed in his pants. He gasped at the friction from her warm body. A loud clang filled the room as Double D released the freckled hands from the cuffs. His lips captured Kevin's in a heated kiss. Their tongues battled each other while Marie unfastened the khaki pants.