Target.

"Azgiaro. Please track them down. If I looked for them it'd be a waste of time, so why not you?" I command the useless man.

"Yes." He replys simply, using his Hirenkyaku to travel around Karakura.

I sigh. "In the mean time I guess I'll destroy some hollow. No harm will be done from one measly person."

As I travel around the rather large place named Karakura I see many people but not any that catch my eye. Waiting for Azgiaro was rather..boring and I wish he'd be more useful. I soon hear the screeching sound of a hollow and start to turn toward that direction. "Nothing but small fry.." I think to myself but I suddenly have a face full of shock because I sensed two shinigami, their spiritual pressure were low, but if they on any case were educated about me, I'd be in big trouble.

"WAAAAAHHH" I hear one of the shinigami scream.

"Must've found one I suppose?" I say to myself watching in entertainment from a far distance, while putting on my shinigami disguise.

All I could hear was the reapeated sentence, "I found one!" and the words "Shino-san". I guess that the poor shinigami needed some help so I started walking over. He would surely still be alive by the time I get there, right? He was running this was afterall. I soon came close enough to see large hollows and there were about 5 or 4 of them. In one of their palms was the second shinigami I had sensed earlier. The other stared in shock, horrified at the scene but soon summoned the courage to pull out his zanpakuto. When I got there he was on the ground bleeding. Alot might I add.

Time to put on my "act" I smirk to myself. "HEYYYY!" I say, waving my hands at the almost unconcious boy. "HEEEEEE- ow!!"

I heard a groaning noise as I sat up. Someone had bumped into me, but who could have rushed into a huge crowd of hollows without the fear of dying? I rub my bottom and look up to see the person I had bumped into holding his hand out to me.

"Hey." I heard him say casually.

The beam of the sun was too bright so I couldn't see him very clearly. I accepted his offer and took his hand. When I got up I dusted off my shihakusho.

Ahem. I cough into my hand. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BUMP INTO ME LIKE THAT YOU-" I look him at the myserious man to see that he had spiky orange hair, brown eyes and he strangely fit all the descriptions I heard from others. I soon come to a realization. "A-are you.. Kurosaki Ichigo?"

He put a questioning look on his used-to-be scowl and replied, "Who are you?"

"I- I'm uh.." I was so captivated by his looks that I forgot what to say, or even what my mission was. "I'm- wait what? NO I mean.. You should hurry and help those-"

Suddenly an arrow flew straight past us. "This is dangerous, Kurosaki. Take you chit-chat somewhere else." Said a tall man. He had blue hair and wore rectangle glasses. His outward appearance that of a quincy.

"A-ah! That's dangerous you know! You can't just shoot an arrow that close to someo-" another arrow flew by.

"Since when do you make the rules?" He states pushing his glasses up since they were hanging from the bridge of his nose.

"Grr...I mean.. Uh-" I turn around to face Kurosaki but I don't see him. "Kurosaki?" I question.

"Ishida, you know it's rude to talk to people you've just met like that, right?" Kurosaki questions.

"H-how do these people move so fast?!" I question outloud.

After all of the hollow were killed everyone in the group gathered around me. The orange haired girl talked first.

"So um.. Who are you?" She questions polietly with a smile on her pretty facial features.

"I'm um well.."

"A shinigami? I've never seen you before.." Kurosaki says, tapping his chin. "Oh! Are you with them?" He says pointing at the earlier shinigami.

"No I um.."

"If you're not comforatable, we can share our names first?" The orange haired woman states.

I scratch the back of my head and chuckle.

----

"You've found them. The target, Resh-sama." Someone says from the shadows.