GTF!

Emery POV

"I've been trying so hard to be nice to Tionne and stuff like that but she keeps pushing me farther and farther away." "I don't even know why you do stuck on her, honestly. She is mean, ignorant, self-centered, evil, selfish, and she always curses you out," Kim told me. Kim is kinda a little bit of a hoe. Everybody knows she's sleeping with Bigs, Faith's man, when she's with Play. Faith is my girl too.

"No, don't even say that Kim. T is not that bad," Ro said. "Ro, remember that time she pushed my into the big ass puddle and rolled over my schoolwork with her car?" "Okay, yeah." "Or that time she took my clothes out the girl's locker room and burned them and I had to borrow Kim's or I would be walking naked."

"Or the time she put cantaloupes in your smoothie and made you have an allergic reaction," Kim added. "Or when she pulled your hair so hard you fell out your chair and hit your head on the metal part of the desk," Faith said. "Okay okay. T apologized for pulling your hair and the cantaloupe incident."

"Barely," Kim said. "She didn't really mean it because she continued to mess with me." "Okay, let's just get to school before we get in trouble." I rode with Kim and Faith and Ro rode together.

After first and second period

I was putting stuff in and taking stuff out my locker when I saw a notebook. It wasn't mine because it was solid black. I opened it and skimmed the pages. The word 'hate' really stood out. It's T's notebook. She walked past me with Lisa.

"Tionne," I said, trying to follow her. "T, don't do it." "Tionne, you dropped something!" She turned around. "Will you leave me the fuck alone, damn?! Why the fuck are you always talking to me?! I don't like you! I hate yo ass! I do not like you in any kind of way! Stop fuckin following before I beat yo ass!"

I was embarrassed because people were just standing around, watching T yell and threaten me like she's my mother. Even worse, they were laughing. I could feel tears threatening to fall. "T." "What Lisa?!" I tossed the notebook down and went to the bathroom.

I sat on the floor and cried. The late bell sounded but I didn't give a fuck. I'm not going to class. After 25 minutes, Ro, Kim, and Faith came in. "Awww bookie," Ro said. Now I'm completely embarrassed. "What happened," Faith asked and I told them everything.

"I told you," Kim said as I put my head on her shoulder. "I'm sure T didn't mean it." "No, Ro. I'm officially done trying with her. I was trying to be nice and she embarrassed me." "That's what I'm talking bout girl. You deserve better anyway," Kim said. "Faith," Ro asked, desperately hoping for some help to change my mind. "I'm sorry Ro but if she keeps kissing T's ass, she's gonna hurt her worse."

I got up and grabbed my stuff. "Where you going," they all asked at the same time. "Jinx," Faith said. "Damn it," Ro said. "Both of y'all owe me a Sprite." "But for real, where you going?" "Home, Kim. I'm done with school for the day." "But it will be lunch period in 5 minutes," Ro whined. "We can go to my house, order a pizza, and chill," Faith suggested. "Cool, let's go."

We all walked outta the building and drove to Faith's house. We ordered a pizza and watched movies. "Scarface is a real ass nigga," I said. "Hell yeah," Kim added. Ding dong! "The pizzas here," Ro said, running to the door. Fat ass. She paid and brought it inside.

While we were eating and talking, Ro's phone rung. "It's my baby," she said. I rolled my eyes. All 3 of friends have someone. I'm the 7th wheel. Bullshit. "Oh, Em wanted to leave after her incident with T. And they got pizza so I was down." She paused. "Nope, she said she's done with that." Another pause. "Yeah, I think she's serious this time." Pause. "Okay, I'll see you at the house. Bye baby. I love you too." She hung up.

Tionne POV

Lisa up in here lecturing me like she my damn mama. "T, you really wrong for that. The girl was only trying to give you your fuckin notebook." I shrugged. "She always talking to me." "So, you embarrass her just because she talks to you? That's stupid as hell." She looked around the cafeteria. "You see Ro?" I looked too. "No."

She called Ro. "Ro, where you at," she said. Pause. "Oh, cool. Save me some me some. So she still gotta crush on T?" Who? I wish they would tell me. "You sure? Cause you said she always says that." She paused again. "Damn. I guess I'll see you after school. Love you." She paused a while and hung up.

"Who has a crush on me?" "Nobody, she's over it now." "Tell me!" "Nope." I whined and pouted. "You really catching a temper tantrum? Yo ass is way too big for that." "Shut up." "So damn immature. Come on before we late." "I don't wanna go to class though." "Too bad."

My name Lil Dill Pickle
I come from Uranus XD
Upcoming rapper
You know who dis is
Dill Pickle on the track mane
Buy my mixtape "Out Uranus"
Only $5.99 mane
Love, Vote, Hate, Comment, Peace, Buy my MixTape son

Tionne cussed that gul out
If words could kill, she'd be sliced the hell up
She done with Tionne or Nahh?
Sorry for Errors 😞