Chapter 7-saving aphmau and shadow kinght laurance

Y/n = your name
F/n = fake name
F/c = favorite color
S/F/c = second favorite color

I'll upload more when the story goes on.
-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n

sorry for not updating for so long,i have alot of homework to do in this week.And i'm pretty much glued to minecraft creative,playing it everyday with thetime i have.This Sunday we have mountain climbing and i hated it,it's tring and hard.That is a school based thing so we can't deny it.ARRR,and it said it will probabaly rain!Which makes it much harder.Quit complaining and i want to thanks for 200reads on this book!Thanks so much!That's all i'll say now,enjoy this short chapter that i have time to make*(thanksfully for you guys my connecting isn't working at the time i was typing so i have time to write this,and i mightupload my another book just because i have time now and it's really long since i have updated)

----------------------------

Y/n's pov

I went out with Aphmau,Laurance and Katelyn.When we are coming back,Aphmau decided to go into a house.The girl welcomed us and give us tea.I don't really trust her but,just when i was about to tell aphmau,i felt fishy.Then i figered that she made us sleep.when i woke up,I saw that we are in jail.Werewolves came and Katelyn shout at them,so they decided to take aphmau.We're hoping that she is ok.Some days later we heard that she is going to marry the werewolf
prince.And we planned to save her form that even though we are in jail.On the wedding day,we broke out our cells and we run to the weeding area to stop it from happening.But we are a bit too late.We saw Laurance in shadow knight form which we aren't expecting and he killed al of the werewolf and the werewolf king.Aphmau run towards him and stop him from killing Ferir by kissing him.And he was back to his normal form.We run toward Aphmau and asked if they are okay.But the werewolf queen told us that we should run because Ferir might wanna revenge because Laurance killed his father.He hated him yes,but he didn't mean him to die.We run back to the jail area and saved Abby.Later on she ran away,and Katelyn chases after her.I leave Laurance and Aphmau around the pond so i can see some #Laurmau moments.But Nicole just interuppet it by knocking Laurance out.We decied to go to scaleswind but Katelyn suddenly appears and knock out Nicole."Katelyn why?,now we have to carrytwo people"i giggled and she looked at me."that's not my problem"i said playfully while running away."Hey!!Y/n come back here!!!"I smiled as i said Fine.

(3/15update fixed the space problem that was caused by computer.)