Chapter One

(Y/N)- Your Name.
(Y/L/N)- Your Last Name.
(h/c)- Hair colour.
(h/l)- Hair Length.
(h/s)- Hair Style.
(e/c)- Eye colour.
(b/f/n)- Best Friends Name.
(b/f/l/n)- Best Friends Last Name.
----------------------------------------------
You re-holstered your gun and sighed. God, you needed a cigarette... Pulling the lighter out of your pocket and ruffling your (h/c) hair with the other hand, you began to walk back to your base. You'd had the off feeling for some time now that someone had been watching you and your gang. But no one else projected those strange auras, and no one else heard the footsteps behind them. It had made you awfully paranoid, and the gang never liked to be around when you were like that, so you palmed them off to your second in charge until you got to the bottom of this feeling. You thought it could have been anyone from your rival gang, maybe their leader, a guy named 'Lovino', but since no one seemed to believe you, you didn't voice your concerns out loud. Sticking the death stick in your mouth, you were about to light it when you heard footsteps behind you. You growled and looked around.
"Ay! Mostrati!" You shouted, moving your hand down to grab your gun if needed.
Someone ran past you, and you managed to knock them down before unholstering your gun and pointed it down at the fiend. It looked to be a kid, no older than eighteen, staring up at you with a grumpy expression.
"Come ti chiami?" You asked.
The kid didn't appear to be frightened, just stood up and brushed himself down. He was apparently also pretty smart, he didn't try to run. When he didn't answer, you didn't think he understood, so you were about to repeat it when he raised an eyebrow and said,
"Lovino Vargas."

The shock on the guy's face was hilarious. Lovino almost smiled at the stupid look.
"You- you're Lovino?"
Lovi frowned and tapped his foot.
"Yea yea, that's me."
The guy breathed at him. This dopey shit was the leader of one of the most notorious gangs in the country? He looked the guy up and down. He was wearing a white sleeveless shirt under a large green flannel, black jeans, and black Converse. He looked so casual. There was a cigarette on the ground between them that had been long forgotten, so Lovi picked it up and twirled it around in his fingers.
"Nasty habit, this." He broke the cigarette in half and flicked the butt at him. "What's your name?"
He already knew, of course. But it was great to watch him squirm anyway. He raised his chin and looked at him.
"(Y/N). (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." He looked down at him with his interesting (e/c) eyes.
Lovino raised an eyebrow, putting a hand on the barrel of the gun and lowering it.
"Calm down. I'm not here to start a fight. I'm actually here..." He sighed. "I'm here to form an alliance."
(Y/N) narrowed his eyes at him.
"Come again?"
Lovi flicked a hand.
"Well, I can feel something brewing involving another mafia I'm allied with, so I'll be dragged in. We need all the help we can get." He held out a hand. "Do you accept?"
(Y/N) glanced at his hand coldly before taking it.
", I do."

You gathered your gang before meeting Lovi at the designated place at the designated time. When you did meet, the little Italian was already there. He scowled as he looked at you.
"You're late, bastard."
You shrugged, flicking the ash off your cigarette and taking a drag before blowing smoke in his face. He coughed and waved a hand about to clear the air. You smirked, letting the cancer stick dangle from the corner of your mouth. Lovi shouted something in Italian that sounded something like,
"Feli! Front and centre!"
A little blur of auburn flashed past you and latched onto Lovi.
"Ciao fratello! You needed me?"
You held back the urge to laugh as you looked at the squirt. You had never seen someone as happy as this 'Feli' was. He was all auburn hair and smiles, and had this weird curl, like Lovi. His eyes were also closed. Even without Feli indicating so, you would have known they were brothers. They looked so much alike, except for the hair colour, Lovi's a darker brown. Feli then opened his eyes to look at you. Okay, and eye colour. Feli's were an amber colour, and Lovi's were a greenish-brown. Personally, you liked Lovi's much better.
"This is mi fratello, Feliciano." Lovi grumped.
You turned and whistled, which got the attention of your second in command.
"(B/F/N!)" You shouted.
She sauntered over, your best friend, (B/F/N) (B/F/L/N). She had (h/l) (h/c) hair, in (h/s). She had hard (e/c) eyes, and intimidated everyone. She looked Lovi up and down with a scowl.
"Kon'nichiwa." She held her hand out to Feli, but completely ignored Lovino.
"This is (B/F/N). She's good at what she does, so don't cross her." You murmured.
She nodded coldly, then walked back to the rest of your gang. Lovi muttered something to Feli, who walked away. Lovino straightened his jacket.
"The other concerning party should be here soon." He muttered, before nodding at you and walked away.
You shook your head before walking over to your gang.
The 'concerning party' as Lovino called them, were led by the Spaniard that smiled to much. When he walked in and spotted you, though, he scowled. You smirked and waved at him. You took pride in being the only one he didn't smile at. He turned his head before looking around and smiling again.
"My little Lovinito! How are you, mi amigo?" He zipped over and embraced the Italian in a rib-cracking hug.
You snickered slightly, eating a glare from concerning Italian.
"Let go, you damn bastard!" Lovino snapped.
When the Spaniard, Antonio, let him go, you wandered over to him.
"Do you think of any of these men as your friends?" You asked.
He shook his head, but looked towards his brother and Antonio, who were conversing happily.
"Why not?" You tilted your head.
Lovi sighed and shrugged.
"So it'll hurt less if they die." He murmured.
----------------------------------------------
Mostrati- Show yourself.
Come ti chiami- What's your name?
Sí- Yes.
Ciao fratello- Hello brother.
Kon'nichiwa- Hello.
Mi amigo- My friend.

Hey! I hope you're enjoying this so far... So um. I know nothing about the mafia, but I decided to write this anyway, because I like Romano and Mafia Romano is fucking cool. Anyway, thanks if you clicked on this shitty book! My first reader insert...