Chapter Two

Lovino's POV

"Its a dangerous game we're playing, and you can't expect that lives won't be lost." I said slowly.
(Y/N) reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette. I frowned.
"Nasty habit." I growled under my breath.
"Oh? I recall you saying something like that the first time we formally met." (Y/N) smirked at me, once again blowing the smoke in my face.
I held back a cough but tried to clear the smoke. I heard him chuckle.
"Oh. Kawaii desu ne..." He purred.
The Japanese bastard my brother was friends with paused and gave (Y/N) a weird look, but shook his head before walking away.
"What did you say?" I growled.
He just chuckled and walked away.

"Aye! Fratello! Come!" I shouted.
My brother was in front of me in record time, saluting with a stupid grin.
"! Ciao, fratello!"
I rolled my eyes.
"You're friends with um...." I frowned and let my eyes wander. I found him across the room and pointed at him. "Him, aren't you?"
Feliciano looked over.
"Oh! Kiku. Honda-San. Yea, why?"
I shrugged.
"The new bastard said something to me and I have no idea. How much Japanese do you know?"
My brother frowned at me and furrowed his brow.
"Quite a bit, fratello, but why don't you know any? You are the leader of our mafia, after all..." His eyes opened and he raised an eyebrow at me.
I growled and shook my head. My brother sighed.
"Just tell me what he said." He said a little impatiently.
My eyes widened a little at my brothers words.
"Um... Kawaii desu ne, I think it was?"
Feli laughed and stared at me.
"He actually said... Dio mio, fratello!" The little bastard sat there and laughed at me.
I scowled and crossed my arms.
"Done yet?"
He nodded and grinned at me.
", sorry. Kawaii desu ne means 'cute, isn't it?'"

Ah, there he is. I pinned (Y/N) up against the wall, my forearm across his throat.
"You seriously fucking said that to me?" I growled.
He smirked.
"I have no idea what you're talking about, mon cheri." He purred.
I hissed and pushed down on his throat a little, smirking when he gasped for breath.
"So why the fuck did you say that to me?"
I felt something being pressed to the back of my head. The smirk that appeared on my face was slightly bitter as I realized it was the barrel of a pistol.
"Gomensai, Vargas-san, but if you do not allow my best friend to breathe, I will not hesitate to pull the trigger."
I did not remove my arm completely, but let up just enough so (Y/N) could breathe. This seemed to satisfy (B/F/N) because she moved the gun from my head. I turned my head to look at her.
"You done?" I asked calmly.
She nodded her head, but not at me, past me. When I felt him move my arm from his neck, I grabbed one of his wrist and twist his arm up his back.
"I'll ask once more. Why did you say it?"
He shrugged.
"Because you're cute." why the fuck did he say that so nonchalantly?
I let go of his arm and scowled.
"Say it again and I will decapitate you, alliance be damned." I turned on my heel and stalked away.

Third Person POV
"He is cute, though, isn't he?" You looked him up and down as he walked away and smirked. "Hm... Maybe cute isn't the right word."
(B/F/N) rolled her eyes and scowled. She didn't seem to be watching you or Lovino, though... But a deadly looking girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She turned, looking at your best friend, and they made eye contact for a moment before (B/F/N) scowled and turned away. She his her face behind her hair and you just stared. Was she... Blushing? You smirked and walked over to the blond girl.
"Hallo. My name is (Y/N)."
She stared and nodded.
"Natalya."
You grinned and held your hand out.
"Nice to meet you... Can I call you Nat?"
She looked a little startled and blushed.
"Uh... I guess?" She looked around.
You pointed at your friend.
"I think she wants to talk to you. Would you do her the honors?"
Natalya looked at (B/F/N) and shrugged.
"Sure." She walked over.
You grinned and winked at your friend. She scowled at you, but flattened it when Natalya began to speak. Something barrelled into you then, so you didn't get to observe. You turned and looked down at the boy on the ground. Lovino stood up with a scowl, wiping the corner of his mouth. His hand came away red, and you noticed there was still a thin stream of blood dripping from his mouth.
"Dios mio. Are you alright?" You asked.
He scowled at you, then shrugged.
"Shouldn't have picked a fight with my brothers boyfriend." He shrugged again, still wiping blood from his lip.
You looked over a little to the direction Lovino came from and saw Feliciano frantically talking to a large guy with blond hair and blue eyes.
"That's Ludwig Beilshcmidt or some shit like that." Lovino straightened his jacket and wiped the blood from his mouth again. "I hate him, but he's strong."
You laughed.
"Clearly."
He scowled at you, and you just threw him a flirty smirk.
"Do you do this with everyone?" He asked quietly. Dangerously.
You cocked an eyebrow and shrugged.
"I have no idea what you're talking about."
Lovinos scowl deepened and he pointed to your face.
"Do you do it with everyone? Do you flirt shamelessly because you know you can use your looks to get what you want?"
You smirked at him again.
"I may or may not have heard somewhere in that sentence you find me good looking."
He looked confused for a moment. He thought over what he said, then scowled at you.
"That's not what I meant, and you know it." He growled.
You just winked at him. He turned on his heel and stalked off.
------------------------------------------------------
Dios mio- Oh my god (Italian/Spanish)
Mon cheri- My dear (French)
Gomensai- Sorry (Japanese)
Hallo- Hello (German)

So! I'm back with a hard to write second chapter! I hope you enjoy it... I tried so hard to update for you guys who actually read this book. So... Thank you and goodbye for now, I guess.