KOchapter 1 the scream

Prologe

NICK'S P.O.V

''PACK MEETINGS'' Only one word to describe them, BORING. but i geuss thats what you gotta do when you run the biggest pack in North America. "and the most feared"
my wolf thought happily. But then again with all the rogue and hunter attacks its hardly ever boring.

"attention!!!!" My loud voice filled the room and, everyone quieted down and waited for me to continue . My voice was filled with anger
When i said" there has been many attacks on the north side of our pack but the strange thing of that is that, they don't belong to rouges. The attacks come and go and the only reason we know about them is the damage, not the sents but , the fallen trees and burnt ground . We believe that another supernatural is behind the attacks.

As I'm continuing with the meeting i look over and see my Beta with an arm around his mate. I mentally scoff, the only reason i am looking for my mate is too finally have someone to put out all my anger on. Not to say that i already don't ,all the girls i have been with i put all my anger on the bed ,and lets just say they were screaming for more when i was through.

I will beat her and fuck her like no tomorrow.

" you will make love to our mate but not beat her!" My wolf said.

Like I care though he can just fuck himself for all i care.

-----------------------------------an hour latter

Man josh, my beta, wont stop talking he kept going on and on and on about some stupid rival pack.

"Josh will you shut up if you woren't my best friend i would kill you right now"

"Sorry man, what's gotten in you" he said

"I don't know my wolf is just running about pacing ,and growling in my head"

"Well may-"

Josh started but suddenly a loud crack like thunder was herd from the wood.
And then a scream so pure , and full of power that it blinded me and pirced my sole
only then i realised somehow me , josh, my third alex , and 15 men were running towards the sound.

AN/ this my my first story ever and i hope u guys enjoy and tell me if any thing is wrong or how to make it better.

I also suck at editing so if any one wants to edit this i will be more than happy if you did.

Also i cant photoshop or make a tittle if someone can make that it would be awesome.

Thanks
Cammie