Boredom

"I'm bored Sammy.." whined Alex as she scrolled down her Twitter timeline.

"I'm bored too.. This is the most boring summer ever." replied Sammy.

Both the best friends had been sitting idle for the past 2 hours trying to do something worthwhile with their summers. Unlike their other friends, this summer, both of them were not going anywhere. They were stuck in Houstan all summer. Their summer vacation had just begun two days ago and both the girls were already bored out of their minds. Both of them were clueless about how they were going to spend the next two months.

"Well stop complaining and think about something. I'm getting annoyed." said Sam. She was annoyed.

"You know what? We could do a Twitcam." said Alex, trying to cheer her best friend up.

"A twitcam? Right! And do what? Show people how boring we are?" asked Sam with sarcasm dripping through every word she said.

"Noooo Sammy.. It'l be fun! We can see how many views we get." said Alex excitedly, snatching Sam's phone out of her hands. That device had been attached to her hand ever since Sam had arrived at Alex's house. She was addicted to it.

"Seriously?" asked Sammy, she was annoyed. Sammy was always annoyed when she was bored.

"Yes yes yes! Please? Please? Sammyy... Pleeeease??" Alex started saying as she made her best puppy-dog face. She knew that it always worked on her best friend.

"Ugh! Lex you're so annoying!" Sam said trying to stay firm on her decision. But Alex could tell that her best friend was already melting.

"Puh-leease? Sammy please?" Alex begged trying her puppy-dog face yet again.

"Ugh Lexie! Fine." Sam said, finally giving in.

"Haha! Yes! I love-" said Alex before she was cut off by her friend.

"But, if we make a fool out of ourselves, the blame is on you." said Sam, trying to sound serious.

But Alex didn't care. She was so excited that she was jumping around in her room. Trying to think of all that they could do on the Twitcam.

"Hey girl! Chill. Don't get so hyper!" exclaimed Sam. It was a know fact to everyone that Alex could get very hyper.

"But I'm so excited! So what do you think we should do?" Alex asked.

"Umm.. For starters, clean your messed up room." suggested Sam with a helpful smile.