Nerves

PREVIOUSLY

As Alex walked back up to her room, it was almost time. Both the girls didn't realise how 40 minutes had already passed. Sammy turned on the web cam as Alex plopped herself down on the bean bag. They were now ready to start their very first twitcam. But the girls had no idea what they were going to do.

_______________________________________________________________________________

With their fingers crossed, Alex hovered the cursor over the red "Broadcast Live" button. It was just a matter of seconds before the girls were going to do one of the most craziest things of thier life. 

Alex's pov

I was hovering over the red "Broadcast Live" button. One click away from one of the most craziest things I had ever done. I couldn't wait, the adrenaline was killing me. I was so nervous. This was going to be awesome! I looked at Sam who was right next to me, she was nervous. I could sense it. Haha! She was going to enjoy this. 

"Okay.. So I'l click on the count of three." I said.

"Oneee..."

"Twwoooooo...." 

"Thr-" 

"Wait!" Sammy yelled.

"Wait wait wait! Are you sure you want to do this? You know we can still back-out?" Sammy suggested nervously.

"Oh just shut up! You're gonna be absolutely fine! It's going to be fun. Trust me." I said re-assuringly.

She didn't reply for a little while. I glanced towards her again, grinning this time. She needed to chill out. This wasn't an exam. Duh. 

"So I'm starting it. Don't interrupt me now. Here we go again." I said over-enthusiastically.

"One."

"Two."

I looked over at my best friend who now lookied bit more confident. 

"Three!" Sammy yelled. Did she just beat me to it? She was so unpredictable sometimes. I flashed her an award winning smile.

Click.

The screen changed and was now reeading "Authenticiating the camera". In a matter of seconds, we were live. The viewer counter read 50. This meant that we already had 50 views.Wow! We're famous! Lol! 

Sammy's pov

Alex was hovering over the red "Broadcast Live" button. Gosh! This girl was so crazy. We were going to do the most craziest thing of our lives. We were doing a Twitcam. Holy Lord! Alex was the only person who had the capacity of making me do such stupid things. 

"Okay.. So I'l click on the count of three." Alex interrupted my thoughts.

I didn't reply. I was nervous and I was sure she could see it.

"Oneee..."

"Twwoooooo...." 

"Thr-" 

"Wait!" I almost yelled. I wanted to reconsider this.

"Wait wait wait! Are you sure you want to do this? You know we can still back-out?" I suggested nervously.

"Oh just shut up! You're gonna be absolutely fine! It's going to be fun. Trust me." Alex said re-assuringly. She is crazy. I didn't know what to say. I'm still not sure whether this is a good idea.

"So I'm starting it. Don't interrupt me now. Here we go again." Lexie said over-enthusiastically. 

"One."

"Two."

Trust me this is crazy.

"Three!' I said without thinking. What? Did I just finish the count? Oh lord! I'm crazy too. There is no way out of this now. I looked over at Lex, she was flashing her award-winning smile. Well maybe it won't be bad.

And there she clicked. The screen read "Authenciating the camera". In a matter of seconds, we were live. I looked over at the number of views, they said 50.

Woah! We're famous already! I couldn't help but laugh at all this.

Authors Note

I know the chapter is short. Sorry. And I know we haven't updated for ages, but sorry for that as well. We're planning to update the next chapter soon. Maybe today itself. We're sorry for leaving it at a cliff-hanger. What do you think will happen next? Thank you for reading. xx

PS- I love the gif alongside. ;)