Honeymoon Avenue (A Matt Espinosa Fanfiction)

A/N: Heads up, Malikoa is Cameron Dallas's step-sister. She's younger than he is.

Malikoa's P.OV:
I  stare at the bracelet in my hand and sigh.

FLASHBACK:
"I am truly sorry, but your wife didn't make it. I am truly sorry for your loss, Mr. Skye." The doctor said to my dad.
I rush out of the room not being able to breathe.
I sit down on a grey cement bench just outside the hospital.
I play with the bracelet that my mom gave me for Valentine's Day.
She has a matching one, that's exactly the same as mine.
I began to sob and scream loudly.

END OF FLASHBACK

I began to sob softly, today is my mom's birthday. I have a stepmom but I don't like calling her that because she's like a second mom to me. Now my stepbrother well he's always been the sweetest to me. My stepbrother is known for making vines with his friends who I don't know personally.
"Hey Mali, I have someone to intro-" Cameron says opening my door.
He sees me crying and notices I'm playing with the bracelet.
He sits down next to me and rubs my back and thats when I notice that he brought over Matthew Espinosa, one of his friends that he never introduced me too.
"Hey it's gonna be ok you know our mom loves you and so does your mom. She'd be really proud of you. I'll introduce you to Matt later you might wanna get some rest." Cameron says.
I nod slowly and softly.
After he told me those soft words he left my room along with Matt and I cried myself to sleep.

A/N:
Ok I know author notes are boring and that s.hit but bare with me fam.
Ok so I hope you like this chapter and well sorry that it's short.

You guys are my sugar babies, ily.
- D-doll