24

My palms were sweating as we waited for the doctor to tell us if I was indeed pregnant again. I gripped Taylor's hand while the doctor looked through paper work.

"Okay Mrs. Caniff you are........Pregnant!!! Congratulations sweetie", the doctor said walking out.

Taylor and I looked at each other in a state of pure shock and happiness.

"Wow", was all I could seem to say.

I glanced at my belly which wasn't showing just yet and I wrapped my arm around it.

"Damn", Taylor said.

"Babe! No cussing in front of the baby's", I scolded and giggled.

"Sorry it's just im shocked is all", Taylor said. "I didn't think you were pregnant but looks like we are expecting again at sixteen".

I smiled and the doctor walked back in.

"Okay let's look at the baby", she said.

I pulled my shirt up and let her apply the gel. She moved the transducer around until she stopped and pointed to a little white dot.

"There's the little one", she said smiling.

"Taylor look it's so small", I said in awe.

"Like deez nuts", he said laughing.

The doctor gave him a look and walked out.

We grabbed Caleb and walked out.

"Let's have a dinner tonight and we can tell all of our friends and your mom that I'm pregnant again", I said excitedly.

"Sounds awesome I'll call the dudes and my mom", Taylor said.

"I'll call a restaurant and make reservations", I said.

I was nervous at how my friends would react and how Carla would react. The last time I found out I was pregnant and my friends found out I lost my best friend, almost died, ended up in a three month coma and lost the baby. Maggie was very mad last time but maybe things will be different. Taylor and I made all of the plans while we were in the parking lot so that gives me time to go shopping. I'll invite the girls.

Group Chat to Maggie lesbian lover #1 Clara Lesbian lover #2
Hey loves let's go shopping 💕💕

From lesbian lovers: sounds good; see ya then.

Oh by the way Clara is Jack J's Girlfriend and my new bestie!!!!

"Taylor I'm going shopping with the girls so give me the keys", I said.

I let Taylor take Caleb to the apartment then I picked Maggie and Clara up.

"Hey babes", I said hugging them.

"Hey hey bitch", Maggie said laughing.

"Hey homie", Clara said like a gangsta.

Love my stupid quirky Clara.

I laughed and we headed to the mall. Once we reached the mall we all ran to a dress store called "Dress up dolls".

"Hannah why are we buying dresses?", Clara asked.

"The restaurant we are going to tonight is a bit fancy so we need to look good", I said admiring the dresses that in a few months wouldn't fit me. 😔.

After hours of searching for a dress I finally found the perfect one. It was black and had a silver leaf designed top and came above my knees. Yes I'm a mother but I'm still sixteen so I still dress a certain way. The girls and I walked around for a bit longer until we decided to head home.

"Bye loves", I said waving at them.

They waved as well then I drove home. I walked inside and Taylor was watching a movie with Caleb and they had fallen asleep together. Caleb sleeps exactly like Taylor. I grabbed my phone and took a picture.  I posted it with the caption
Sleepy heads......#Angels #myboys 😘😍
I posted it then I saw Taylor's eyes flutter open.

"Hey babe", he said in his sleepy voice which was so sexy!!!

"Hey what have y'all been up to?", I asked.

"Nothing just watching movies.....I have to hand it to you babe, he's a lot of work", Taylor said.

"Well I'll take over and you go get ready for dinner tonight", I said picking Caleb up.

"Wait kiss me first", he said in a baby voice.

I leaned over and pecked his plump lips.

"Caleb Mommy's gonna have another baby", I said holding his hands.

"Babby", he tried to say.

"Yeah here feel", I said placing his tiny little hand on my flat belly.

I put Caleb in his room so he could play for a little while and I walked into my bedroom. Taylor was standing in the doorway with a towel wrapped around his waist but showing off his v-line. Lawd!!

"Come here baby", he said holding his arm out.

I walked up to him and he wrapped me in a hug. His skin smelt of axe body wash. The scent was breath taking.

"What?", I asked looking at him as he stared at me.

"Your just so damn gorgeous", he said smiling.

I kissed him quickly then decided to take my shower. I stripped my clothes away and stepped in the shower.
    After I got out I walked to my closet and grabbed the dress that I purchased earlier today. I put it on and then I put my black wedges on and went to do my makeup and hair. I curled my hair and for my makeup I used a midnight purple eyeshadow, false lashes and I did a nude lipstick.

"Baby!!!!", I shouted.

"What's wrong!!!!!?", Taylor asked panicking.

"Nothing I just needed you to tell me how I look", I said giggling.

"Absolutely beautiful princess", he said pecking my temple so he wouldn't mess my makeup up.

The babysitter arrived so Taylor and I went to his Lamborghini. (Who else loves his car 😩✋).

We arrived at the restaurant and walked in hand in hand.

"Reservation for Caniff", Taylor said.

"Ah yes, the rest of your party is already here", the host said leading us to the table.

"Hey guys", I said smiling and taking my seat.

"Hey hoe", Maggie said.

"Sup Caniff's", Cameron said.

Everyone else greeted us and I noticed a little girl in Cameron's lap.

"Oh Hannah I guess you haven't met Hazel", Maggie said. "This our daughter".

I never met Maggie and Cameron's daughter because we had a fight before Maggie gave birth and lost contact.

"Wow......she looks like Cam", Taylor said.

We all ordered our food and now was the time I had to tell them. I stood up and got everyone's attention.

"Okay so, we called all of you here today because Taylor and I have some news we would like you all to here. I'm......Pregnant again!!!", I said smiling.

Everyone congratulated us. Even Maggie. I have all my friends and life as of right now is good.