Royal-Chapter 23

Hey everyone! Here is another chapter just for you guys. I think this might be one of the shortest  chapters I have written. Anyway one more chapter until I go into Hybrid territory . Next chapter is the wedding! I have no idea what I'm planning for that , but until then.............

Please vote & please comment.

Thanks a bunch for reading.

-----------------------------------------

The Last Supper Part3

How I got off our pack land once again wasn't important, but how April can just walk past the guards knowing that's she's leaving into the human world is.

"Told cha! My alpha isn't all tight pants when it comes to leaving. He knows we'll be smart. " April tapped her head at the last part.

"Still. I think it's dangerous if anybody can just walk in or out. Your whole pack is in danger"

April lead me to her car, throwing her things in the back seat. "Get in and let me explain."

Doing as I was told, I typed in my former apartment address into her car's built in GPS.

"Alpha Darren is so nice. He loves hanging out with us-being pack members. Sometimes he even comes and watch my cheerleading practice" she giggled

"That's not normal. I'm kinda leaning more towards the stalker/pervert side of the equation." I mumbled.

"No! He! Isn't! " April slapped my arm. Causing are car to swerve a bit.

"Hey! Hands on the wheel, I like living!" Laughing at her. She was getting as red as a tomato.

"Alpha Darren is a really dedicated Alpha that's all. Plus he has a mate. The bitch is sent from hell to ruin my life." She grumbled.

"Oh no Apes. Don't tell me you were having a secret affair with a mated man" I faked gasped.

"Shut up Amara. I'm not having an affair with him, he's my alpha for gosh sakes. I'm just admiring form a very close distance. Anyway I'll be leaving soon. Going on an expedition with the rest of my pack to find our mates."

Oh yeah. It was custom for people who haven't found their mate by the age 16-17 to go out into the world to find them. It did have its danger like any other day of a werewolf traveling state to state. But it's love there looking for so I don't mind. I always thought one day that would be me, with the exception that I would be traveling with over 50 guards. And not running the way but in a all black SUV with bullet proof windows.

We drove by my old work place and my stomach turned.  Cole, I left him with no warning. Turning to April , it's like she read my mind because she instantly stopped. Joy was plastered all over her face.

"C-can we go in?" April suggested

"Hell yes. I have a friend here." Checking my watch, I was right on time. We ran across the street into the coffee shop and I saw the boy with the brightest eyes that could light up a room. He wasn't smiling but looking depressed.

" Mate. "

The word sounded distance but I shooed it off.

"Ahem!" I caught the attention of everyone in the coffee shop. " I know of a boy who had the biggest and brightest of smiles. He used to practically stalk me at work. " when Cole lifted his head I smiled even wider.

"Amara?"

"Cole!"

Cole came over rather quickly giving me the biggest hug ever. " I thought you were dead. After you didn't show up to work I called the cops and they didn't do much of anything but I've missed you" 

I couldn't help but laugh. This one of the many reasons I liked Cole.

"Cole this is April. April - Cole"  Facing April she looked like she was in an abundance of pain, and joy at the same time.

"April are you ok?" She stared at Cole's hand which he eventually drew back.

"I-I need to go. I'll meet you in the car. Just don't take to long ok."  She scurried away.

"People shy?" Cole gestured to the nearest seat.

"Not really. April loves to meet new people. She's like a little kid at the candy shop. " She was acting a little fidgety the more we got closer to the shop.

"She's really pretty. Is everyone were your from models?"

Laughing , Cole looked absolutely mesmerized by her. Nothing compared to when he saw me.

"I wish. Cole do me a favor and stay here. I'll be back ,  five minutes top." I grabbed my bag and ran out the shop. April was pacing by the car. Tears fell slowly down her face.

"April what's wrong. I thought you loved to come into the human world."

" Amara can we just go" April snapped.

"Why?"

"I will leave you here Amara. In serious!"

"Then go. I'll just spend time will Cole"

April growled at my words. "You will do no such thing. "

Mates. There mates! Duh I'm a freaking princess of werewolves I should have guessed.

"Get off your high horse Apes! " I whispered in my aggressive commanding tone. I've been practicing this for Mason. " If you all pissy because he's a human that's your loss. Cole is freaking amazing. I know that it's unexpected because he is a human but the universe is a bitch. All you need to do is grab her by the balls and ride it threw. Who knows you can have a lot in common with him."

"Your motivational speech sucks ass!" April then got in the car and drove away.

Going back into the coffee shop. I sat by Cole again.

"Wanna go to a wedding with me. April will be there and she will love to meet you." Smiling almost evil like.

"Yeah sure" Cole who heartily agreed.