5

Kells

After we left the club all the boys had there hook ups for the night and Ashleigh went home with this guy she's been seeing. Me and Leah were the only two without someone. I decided to sit in the studio and write a little before going to bed. I heard Leah turn on the shower. 15 minutes later I hear her going  up the stairs. I had decided I should just go to bed. I didn't wanna keep her up. When I got upstairs Leah was sitting in the kitchen floor rocking back and forth.

"Leah are you ok?" she didn't answer. She was breathing heavy and shaking. She must be having a panic attack.

"Leah, its gonna be ok. I'm gonna take you to your room." I told her, picking her up and carrying her down the stairs. I placed her in her bed and held her in my arms trying my best to comfort her.

Leah

My night ended badly. After my shower I went upstairs to get something to drink. Once I got to the kitchen I went to the fridge to get something to drink. Out of no where I heard gun shots. It must of come from one of the guys tv's. Hearing the shots triggered me to have a panic attack. The last thing I remember was Kells putting me in bed holding me and I must of fallen to sleep.

I looked around my room and Kells was still there. He was sleeping on the comfy sack in the corner with my pink cheetah throw on him. Aww he never left my side. This was definitely not the womanizing Kells I met a year ago. I decided to get up and make the guys breakfast. I made pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, and toast. It didn't take long for every one to smell the food and make their way to the kitchen. Kells was the last to get to the table.

"Hey dawg, where was you at? I went by your room." Slim stated.

"I was in the basement. I fell asleep in the studio." he replied yawning.

Changing the subject Kells asked." Has anyone talked to Ash, shes suppost to be bring Casie when she comes home."

Before he could get his answer Ash walked in holding Casie.

"Daddy!" she yelled holding her arms out for him.

"Hey baby, have you ate?"

"No, are those pancakes?"she asked sitting in her dads lap.

"Yeah, Leah made them."

"Who's Leah?" she asked in between bites.

"Hi, I'm Leah, I'm aunt Ashleigh's best friend."

"Wait, what? Aunt Ash, I thought you were my bestie!?"

"Oh snap!" Dre yelled

"Yeah Ash, how can you be Casie's bestie and Leah's?" Slim laughed.

"Hold up, Ash can have more than one bestie. Aint that right?!" I said

"I sure can!" she said tickling Casie.

"I guess she told you." Casie said sticking her tongue out at Slim. "I like you Leah." she laughed.

After breakfast I cleaned up while Casie watched TV. I was downstairs checking some emails when Dub came to get me.

"We playin hide and seek up stairs. Come on." I walked  into the living room as Kells was explaining the rules.

"The couch is base. You can hide anywhere you want. The first person to get tagged or the last one found is it. Got it!?" we all noded

We were on our 3rd round when I decided to hide in the downstairs bathroom closet. I heard the handle turning and thought I had gotten caught but it was Kells.

"Move over."

"Hell no, find somewhere else."

"There ain't no where else come on." I moved over a bit up ended up having to kinda sit on his lap.