Four

October 12th 2059

Hi Phil,

I'm seriously getting worried about myself now like why haven't I given up on this shit. Anyways, get ready for a little trip down memory lane as today I found my old laptop.

Well, technically I took it out of its little place in the drawer that I keep it in. I haven't turned it on since 2029.

30 years ago Phil.

I finally felt like it was time to turn it on, and now I'm drowning in my own happy/sad/cringe tears.

I went through all of my editing software and videos and photos and files and It's all there, exactly where I left it.

One of my favourite videos was us exploring Japan with Duncan and Mimei- remember them?

Some footage that didn't make it through editing. Us buying our little souvenirs at the gift shop. I remember you wanted to buy absolutely everything to decorate our flat with back in London. You said and I quote "So there won't be a day that goes by when we don't think of our Japan adventure, because I never want to forget it." And goddamn Phil I never did.

I don't know why it didn't make it through editing, maybe I just wanted to be selfish and keep that little momentum to myself.

Another video that I found was the very last super amazing project and wow, did that bring a lot of emotions.

Of course at the time, we did not know that that would be the very last video, but looking back at it, I'm kind of glad we didn't know. It would've made the whole thing dull and sad.

Whilst digging through the box I also found the plaque that YouTube had sent us for reaching a huge milestone on 'DanAndPhilGames'. 

1,000,000 million subscribers Phil! DanAndPhilGames ended up being our most successful and popular creation, also one of my favourites. Playing video games with you was always one of my favourite things to do, so why not throw a camera into the mix and give people some entertainment?

Talking about DanAndPhilGames reminds me, I found some sims 4 footage that never got put into a video. I'm proud of our 'son'.

Dil Howlter actually pursued his goals and got a wife and had his own children and even though we were pretty shitty parents Phil, we did a pretty good job in the end.

I guess we were less shitty than we thought.

You know what brought back the good old bittersweet nostalgia? The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire.

I found some old documents of what could've been put in to tabinof but never did and Jesus Christ Phil, we really made a masterpiece.

Maybe it wasn't perfect but in my mind, it was everything I could've ever dreamed it being and more. It still is. I hope it is for you too Phil.

Don't even get me started on The Amazing Tour Is Not On Fire, Phil. Because there will be tears. We really did do it though, didn't we?

I'm proud of us Philly.

Love Danny.