Little Cupcakes and The Baby

The weather was so nice when Taeyeon and Tiffany finally arrived at Dufan and Taeyeon got them premium tickets so they can have access to premium lounges and fast track access for the rides. Tiffany insisted to be the one who pay and also asked her to buy the regular tickets but Taeyeon managed to convince the latter to buy and pay the premium tickets for them.

"Why didn't you at least let me pay?" Tiffany asked with a frown after they got their tickets.

"Like I told you before, I don't want to be squished in the middle of the line for the rides. So, I want to use the fast track access that can only be gotten by buying the premium tickets." Taeyeon answered.

"I know. My question is why did not you allow me to pay, Taetae. I am the one who asked you for this date." Tiffany still frowned.

"Why can't I pay for our date?" Taeyeon asked her back.

"Because I am the one who asked, d'uh." Tiffany rolled her eyes. She had learned that Taeyeon was one of the most stubborn people she ever met.

"There's no rule for that." Taeyeon replied.

"So, is there a rule saying that you can be the one who pay for the date?" Tiffany argued.

"No." Taeyeon answered shortly.

"Then why did you keep insisting to pay?" Tiffany still questioned her.

"Because there is no rule that can stop me to pay for it. So I can just pay." Taeyeon's answer only made Tiffany groaned in frustration. Tiffany could never win an argument with her boss be it in the meeting room or even on their dates. The only time Taeyeon would listen to her is when she chose a menu for Taeyeon every time she got confused to choose.

"Why do we have to argue for silly thing like this?" Tiffany pouted.

Taeyeon only grinned and held Tiffany's hand, interlocking their fingers. "So, let's just stop arguing. I want a date with my Fany." She said childishly but Tiffany kept pouting. "Stop pouting, Fany." Taeyeon requested. Tiffany ignored the blonde and kept her lips jutted.

"I will count to three and if you keep pouting like that, I will kiss you." Taeyeon threatened Tiffany. Tiffany was surprised hearing the threat and unconsciously smiled shyly. The last time they kissed was when Taeyeon had a sleepover in her place and after that, there were no more other kisses. Both Tiffany and Taeyeon managed to control themselves not to kiss each other just yet, at least until they would be official.

"Really? I dare you!" Tiffany smiled slyly knowing how shy Taeyeon could be in the public. So, it was nearly impossible for the latter to have a gut kissing her in public.

"Of course not, Fany. I know I can make you stop pouting. That's why I said that. I don't need to kiss you to make you smile. I haven't even started to count but you smiled already." Taeyeon smirked noticing Tiffany's smile.

"I just can't understand myself for dating a person like you." Tiffany groaned making the latter chuckled. Taeyeon then raised their intertwined hands and gave a quick peck on Tiffany's hand.

"There, I kissed you." She grined but obviously turned pink.

"No, you kissed my hand." Tiffany protested but kept smiling at Taeyeon's simple gesture.

"Your hand is part of you. So practically, I kissed you."

"Smart ass." Tiffany mumbled.

"No. SmarTae would be the right term." Taeyeon corrected. "Now, let's stop this silly argument and choose the first ride." She continued.