Out of reach

Grumpy looked at Happy while sitting down, his stomach was going wild just by the sight of him. Happy kept playing his guitar singing as he made it to were Grumpy is and sang next to him. Grumpy put an annoyed face but in the inside he loved his singing, especially when he sang love songs next to him. Soon Happy kept singing but left another way, when he saw that Happy was not there anymore he sighted as his butterfly's went away.

It was true, he had fallen in love with Happy but he couldn't tell him they were Best Friends almost like brothers. He couldn't risk losing him for a stupid mistake he did. He couldn't help him self he loved him, ever since high school when they first meet. He loved him....but he didn't love them back.

He couldn't tell anyone they would think he's crazy, heck if he was still in high school and the principal found out he was bi, he would have a punishment. Let's just say that the principal didn't respect the LBGT people, she thought it was a sin. But now that they are grown up he still fears her, she is a close friend of the Queen (which he still didn't get) and if she find out and told the Queen she could make do something to him......or worse something to Happy.

He promised he wouldn't let anything happen to Happy, he would always be there for them. That's why he stopped drinking and all the bad stuff he ever did, he did it all for Happy. Sure the rest of the 7D also stopped drinking for Happy because of his high blood pressure, but everyone know some of them didn't fully stop drinking. He was the one who fully stopped drinking.

"Hey grumpster why so blue??" Asked Happy, it made Grumpy jump because he didn't see him. "You almost gave me a heart attack!!!" Yelled Grumpy making Happy giggle "sorry grumpy". Grumpy rolled his eyes and mentally smiled, he could never stay mad at him especially when he giggles. He looked at him "and I'm ok I was just thinking". "What were you thinking about???" Asked happy, "eh its nothing" he answered sitting down again.

Happy sited next to him and played a soft melody in his guitar, it was so calming that it even sended Happy to sleep. He played his head in grumpy chest hugging his waist, his heart rate went faster as he hugged happy back. Days like this it seemed that happy was so close......yet so far.