Chapter 4: It Ends With The Truth

Jewel's P.O.V.

I'm sitting at my vanity. I can't stop smiling. I just had my first kiss! It was amazing.... I suddenly remember Jasmine's letter and decide that I need to tell her about this. I get out a piece of paper and a quill and start writing my letter to Jasmine.

Dear Jasmine,
You are not going to believe this, that boy I told you about, he's alive! And what's more, I found out he is a prince, we spent the whole evening together, and I even had my first kiss! It was all so magical. That's why I've decided to choose him as my suitor. I'm so happy. I did what you said and I followed my heart and it worked, so thanks for the sisterly advice. But you wanna know something? I've never heard of a Prince Ali Ababwa... But he said that he was from a far away land so it makes sense that I've never heard of him. Enough about me, how're things there? How's Ravu doing? How're you doing? Because over here I'm just ecstatic, things were pretty rough but I think I've got them figured out now.

With Love,
Jewel

I fold the the letter and put it into an envelope. I walk over to the doors and call a servant. Sure enough, it's Bala again, I give her the letter and say "mail that to Jasmine please" she bows and says "yes, Princess" and she walks down the hall.

I close the door and my mind immediately switches to thoughts of Ali and our little ride around the world. I smile and walk over to my vanity. I grab my hairbrush and start brushing my hair.

Meanwhile with Aladdin...

3rd person P.O.V.

The guards drop Aladdin into the water laughing. His legs are chained up with a weight at the end of the chain and his hands are tied, literally.

As soon as he hits the water he regains consciousness, right before he goes under he takes a big breath of air.

As he sinks he struggles with all his might to escape the hold of the chains around his hands and legs, but to no avail.

He hits the bottom with a thump and see's his turban, along with the lamp, floating down to him. When it lands he tries moving towards it, but the weight gets caught in a sand dune and he can barely move it, along with himself.

He just gets the weight over the sand dune when his vision starts to cloud and he slumps to the ground, unconscious.

But, as he falls to the ground the impact causes the lamp to fall into his hands, it rubs against his palms a little and the lamp shakes.

Genie comes out covered in suds holding a rubber ducky. "Never fails, get in the bath and there's a rub of the lamp..." He turns and says "hello?" He sees Aladdin unconscious, "Al?" He gasps.

He hastily floats over to him, "Al! Kid! Snap out of it!" Aladdin stays silent. Genie clasps his hands together, "oh you can't cheat on this one! I can't help you unless you make a wish! You have to say 'Genie I want you to save my life' got it?! Okay! Come on Aladdin!"

He shakes his shoulders, Aladdin's head goes up slightly but slumps back down, almost looking like he nodded.
"I'll take that as a yes. *WOO! WOO!*" he turns into a submarine.

He grabs Aladdin and races up to the surface.

Aladdin's P.O.V.

I feel air enter my lungs and feel myself put down on the cold and hard ground. I cough and gasp for air, everything's cloudy. I blink a few times to clear my vision and look behind me to see Genie there patting my back.