Bad Rolpaying

Bold= me
Regular= not me
Attack on Titan rp:

Living a normal teenage life was a bit difficult for the young boy. Especially if the boy was known as the 'new kid'. What could  possibly be worse than being brand new at a school? Jean just wanted to live a normal life, but that didn't seem possible. Something hectic was always going on in his life, so he often found everything hard to cope with. After being bullied, his parents transferred him out into a new school. His parents wanted him to have a fresh start and perhaps actually make friends.
Jean, however, being the antisocial boy he was, wasn't fond at the idea of making friends. The word friends made him cringe. How could he make friends if he could hardly speak to someone without insulting them?

Jean sighed at the idea. He wasn't in the mood to go to school, but here he was in front of his new classroom, preparing to walk in. He adjusted his beanie and button up shirt. His hand shook as he opened the door. Hopefully this school was different than the others he attended.
He took a deep breath and took a step into the classroom. His new life began now.

Eren flew across the classroom. Reiner was too strong. His muscles forced Eren to be thrown at the chalkboard Levi was cleaning. The man shuttered at the disgusting twat that had landed on his board. He scrubbed the others face, but realized that, that mistake can't be ereased. He sighed and demanded Eren to get in his seat.

"Settle down!" He growled. The classroom was getting noisier by the minute. Levi gave fish eyes to each and every student. They all began to settle down. The man cleared his throat and continued with "This is the new student Jean. Everyone be nice to him..." No emotion filled his voice, "I mean you Jäger..." He signed Jean to sit in a seat next to Armin.

Jean silently moved himself to the seat next to the blonde. He sat down without making eye contact with any one but the teacher. He felt himself become more frustrated by the second. People annoyed him so much. Especially that kid Jaeger. He really wanted to escape this room.

Levi pulled out a long skinny stick, and whacked it on the board. He needed Eren to pay attention.

"Jäger! Wake up! Don't make me call your dad..." He didn't mind calling Grisha, since they were 'friends'. He resumed with the lesson he was teaching.

"Does anyone know the answer to this question". He pointed at the equation on his 'black beauty'.