Visions

Jambo fellow readers I have returned yet again!

Sorry for the week and a half delay, I don't have internet at my house, and when I was somewhere with internet I did not have my dad's laptop to update.

For those who still want to complain about the time gap, suck it up, the good people on fanfic waited 6 whole weeks for this, you guys have it easy.

Time for the final chapter to "Memories of the Past, Visions for the Future".

I hope you enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________

Visions

One year, that's how long it took to rebuild Magnolia.

As Natsu stood with Lucy on the edge of town, he began to think about everything that happened since the release of his powers.

___

"It stands for Etherias Natsu Dragneel."

Ten minutes after Natsu said that, he and Lucy were still waiting for the guild to calm down. At first he had tried to answer the rapid fire questions that the fairies were throwing at him, but that proved pointless as he realized that not even the person who had asked the question was listening to his attempted answer.

So now he was sitting on his throne with Lucy, again, in his lap and Asuka in her lap. Natsu- who had taken his six foot tail, and wrapped it once around Lucy's waist, taking the remaining length to hold Asuka around her waist- and his future queen watched the energy of the room rise making it seem as though this would never end.

Eventually the situation had escalated into an all out fight, Fairy-Tail style. Once this had happened Natsu and Lucy exchanged glances as Asuka cheered on the participants, the demon king sighed, no matter how much he wanted to join the festivities, this wasn't the time for it. Releasing his fiancé and the little girl from his tails grip, he stood up causing Lucy to stand as well, still holding Fairy-Tail's youngest member. He then walked towards the crowd, stopping just inside the alcove where his throne was located.

"Alright everyone, can we continue now?" He shouted over the roar of the crowd.

"SHUT UP SALAMANDER! CAN'T YOU SEE WE'R BUSY HERE?" Gajeel shouted back.

A tick mark appeared on Natsu's head and his eye twitched, he hadn't really expected that to work, they were Fairy-Tail mages after all, but he also didn't think that he would get that response, evidently, once they found out that E.N.D. was Natsu, they had lost all respect for the demon king.

Said immortal looked back at his celestial partner, raising an eyebrow. She simply shrugged, silently stating that this was his problem, and she thought that he should handle it how he saw fit. The fire devil nodded and turned back to face the bickering mages and raised his right hand to his head level.

"FIRE DEVIL CHAINS!"

Instantly, chains appeared in a fire around each chair that the Natsu had made earlier and flew to the person for whom that chair was originally made, wrapping themselves around the mages ankles and wrists. After this was done, the demon king clenched his raised fist, and the fairies were all brought back to their respective chairs, with varying degrees of force, Wendy for example, who was still in her chair from earlier, was simply restrained by the chains, rather gently one might add, for she could easily slip her hands out of them should she want to.

Most of the other mages were brought gently, but firmly, to their chairs. However, virtually all the girls, Levy, Erza, Mira, Lisanna, Cana, and even Juvia, had to be forcefully separated, as they were all arguing over who would be maid of honor at the wedding (causing Natsu to marvel at their ability to overcome the gravity of the situation, and move on to something that could obviously wait until later.)  and brought rather harshly to their seats. Once there, those who were still yelling their arguments were gagged by another chain that appeared for just such an emergency.