Chapter 1

"Hey girl, heyyy!" An excited voice yelled through the fire escape window.

"Hhmmhhm." A less bubbly voice hummed.

"Cece, what's wrong?" The tall girl now very concerned.

"That stupid James just got in my head! I'm not letting him win. I belong in AP... Even if all the letters and words are meshing into each other." Cece replied frustrated.

"I thought he got over that after you got the same grade as him on the test and after you guys dated." The brunette settled.

"Yeah, but after he broke up with me, he got all competitive. Oh shoot, I have a tutoring sesh in 15." The red head nonchalantly packed her things.

"Wait... Why didn't you ask me to tutor you? Am I not good enough?! Huh!?!" The young girl yelled in a frightening matter.

"Rocky! Chill. I'm only getting a tutor because we would get distracted and he said he best with dyslexic people." The stylish bombshell shrugged on her bag.

"Oh alright! But promise to tell me all the details later!" Cueing their goodbyes.

~~~

The house was absolutely breathtaking. Crazy vintage and totally classy.

"Coming! Give me a second!" A husky British voice shouted through the door.

Ohhh, British! Totally goes with the house theme.

"Sorry about that, just jumped out of the shower."

Woah. Capital W and capital gorgeous.

Let's just say abs of a god and face of a god.

"Y-yeah. I'm Cece, nice to meet you." I stuck out a hand.

The boy being British and a total gentleman, he leaned down to kiss my tiny hand.

"Come on in, we can study in my dance studio."

"Wait... You dance?" Cece perked at the words.

"Yeah, one of my main passions." Pulling one of the beanbags to her connivence.

"That's funny, me too." The skinny girl did a perfect twirl around the spacious room.

"We should dance together sometime." A tender smile flood his face.

"Definitely..."

~~~

"Hey, Gregg! Selfie!" Her cute British tutor posed with a kiss on her cheek as she sported a silly face.

"You're adorable." His dimples showed as he tapped her nose.

"Well, it's already 6, I better go." The dancer spoke as they walked to the door.

"I had a lot of fun. This was definitely the best tutor session I've ever had."

"Yeah, it was a lot of fun. Thank you." The red head flushed as he kissed her hand again.

"Until next time, love."