3; Truth

3; Truth

• • • •

"Jimin?!"

Hoseok called out at the sound of the door closing shut. He walked backwards from the kitchen to the hallway, leaning back to see Jimin taking off his shoes. He wiped his dirty hands on his apron as he observed the silent shorter male.

"Jimin?"

Hoseok straightened up, lowering his arms and walking closer. He placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder and felt the younger male shake.

"Jimin... Is everything okay?"

The brunet stood up - while looking at the floor - shaking more as he gripped his chest. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, grabbing Jimin's shoulders from behind and leading him to the living room to sit.

"What happened?"

In the most calm voice the tall brunet could muster, Hoseok spoke softly, gripping his friend's shoulder lightly as the latter shook and took deep breaths.

"Nothing."

"Are you sure? You wouldn't be acting like this if it was nothing. Is everything alright?" Hoseok tried to look at his friends face, but the other wouldn't look up. Instead he decided to cover his face up with his hands.

"It's fine." The younger mumbled out, voice quivering and cracking.

If that's what you say.

Hoseok's hand was shrugged off, leaving him worried for the youngers odd behavior.

But I know.

As much as his heart hurts, it doesn't compare to the amount of pain Jimin is feeling. He had left earlier to take care of Yoongi, and came back not even five hours later. Hoseok knew something happened, something that made the younger become this upset - probably a bit more depressed than upset - and Hoseok wanted to know what happened.

You must be hurt.

It must've been severe, something heartbreaking. Of course it was! He scolded himself. If not, he wouldn't be here crying over the person he loves.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked.

"Really, I'm fine."

After hearing the mumbled words, Hoseok sighed, knowing that he would not get an answer that he wanted. He stood up and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water and medication, before heading back to the living room to see Jimin with red puffy eyes.

"Here, take it."

Jimin grabbed the cup and held out his hand to receive two small pills. After gulping down, Hoseok took the glass and made the younger go to his room and rest.

"Thank you Hyung. And trust me, I feel fine."

Jimin smiled at the brunet as he walked into his room, still noticeably shaking.

Is it true?

Hoseok shook his head as he headed back to the kitchen.

You always say that.

As Hoseok continued kneading the batter on the counter, he let a frown slip onto his face. His thoughts drowning him in worry.

No matter what I do.

Always asking and taking care of Jimin, he knew when something was wrong, and he wanted to help in any way. But everything he does, everything he says, is to no avail.

You mask your words with smiles and lies.

He doesn't like lies. Jimin knows that, but he still lies to Hoseok, who's older and wiser. Yet Hoseok can't bring himself to be mad, not when he knows why Jimin chooses to lie. Still, he wants to know the truth, and if it hurts, he'll be there to help Jimin.

You hide the truth trying to save yourself.

If Jimin found happiness in lying, then Hoseok couldn't do anything about it. But he cared about the younger male, and although his heart hurt, it would never compare to Jimin's pain. The pain caused by silence hurts more, and Hoseok - who noticed this through the few weeks of living with Jimin - knew that he needed the younger to open up before he drowned himself in pain.

But you shouldn't. You can't.

Hoseok stopped kneading the dough, he looked at the stairs that lead to the rooms as he washed his hands. Sighing, he walked towards them and reached the door of the younger male. He heard the sounds of muffled sobbing as he brought his hand up to knock, freezing mid-air, he took in a deep breath and collected his thoughts before knocking twice and opening the door.

I won't let you.

He was met with a crying Jimin, curled up in his bed and hugging his pillow. Wrapping his arms around the younger, Hoseok tried to calm down the weeping boy.

"H-hyung... It hurts."

Jimin cried onto Hoseok's shoulder, feeling the arms wrapped around him tighten their hold. At this, Hoseok's heart shattered, much like Jimin's broken one.

"I know how it feels.... Just let it out."

**Hi
Hope u liked it.   :)**