5

Alaska's POV

I wake up and Harry is gone. I look over to check my phone, that has a post-it note on it.

I left for work. See you when I get home. Fix yourself something to eat love. Have a surprise for you. Xx~H

I rub my head and sit up and see the boxer staring back at me. I laugh and pull the covers off me, I get out of the bed and run to the restroom my stomaching hurting from...Girl problems.

I look for pads and find one under the bathroom sink with a post-it note on it too.

That time of the month eh? I have some chocolate in my nightstand, we'll watch movies tonight. Xx~H

I smile at the note and then open the pads.

Once I'm done using the restroom I wash my hands an go downstairs and grab some chips that also had a note on it.

Ah, go cook something else. I know your stomach is hurting from craps, but cook something nice for yourself. There is some Medicean for cramps on the island. Put a hot water bottle on your stomach. Xx~H

I roll my eyes at the note but take the note off the chips and stick it in my back pocket with the rest of the notes. I fix myself some pancakes and grab the Medicean that was one the island. I also grab the heated water bottle that has another note on it, I grunt and read the note.

You took my my advice? Good. Eat your breakfast and lay on the couch. I should be home in a little while. Feed Lighting for me? Xx~ H

I sit my pancakes, phone, and hot water bottle down on the island and then walk over to Lightings food and water bowl and I poor him some food and water, which he quickly eats.

I grab my things and go sit on Harry's couch and then turn on the huge flat screen above the fire place. I eat my pancakes and then scroll through twitter.

"Harry Styles seen leaving hotel with mystery blonde"

"Harry Styles has a new girl! Seen leaving hotel with Alaska Hall, former worker at Styles' hotel! Now rumored to be model and Harry's new girl friend."

I click the link to the story about me and Harry.

Harry spotted with new girl! Alaska Hall was a worker at Styles' hotel and now has been spotted out with him more than once! Alaska also had a bit of a bump. New baby? Hall has also been rumored to be a part time model! Harry hasn't been seen out with her anymore, but we've doing some investigating!

Look at the window in the back ground of Alaska's last selfie. Seen it before? Of course you have! Harry also posted a picture of his house and that window was in it. Don't believe us? We also found a picture of Harry under a blanket and a hand was beside him! If Alaska and Harry are dating we TOTALY ship it. Hlaska is happening and we're so here for it!

I roll my eyes and turn off my phone and put my plate in Harry's sink, intending to clean it later. I go back to watching my show. The door opens and I look back.

"Hey babe." Harry says sitting his stuff on the table. I get up and walk over to him where he's standing in the kitchen, and hug him.

"Have you seen?" I ask him, and he puts a confused look on his face. I take his hand a lead him to the couch where my phone is, Harry sits on the couch and I grab my phone as he pulls me into his lap, I show him the story.

"They do this every time. Don't talk about it to anyone." Harry says pulling me closer to him. I take my phone back and look through some of the comments and tags of me.

@AlaskaHall You're so fucking ugly, you really don't deserve Harry.

@AlaskaHall Ha! People actually think you could get Harry! Look at you!

@AlaskaHall YOU FUCKING SLUT! YOU COULD NEVER GET HARRY! YOU'RE JUST A WORTHLESS SLUT!

I stop reading when one of my tears hits my phone. Harry notices and hugs me, making me comfortable.

"I have a surprise for you, since your on your period." Harry says and carries me to the island and sits me on it. Harry takes something out of a big bag.

"Valentines day is in a couple days so here's part of your present. I have more in the car, I also have something after you get off your period." Harry says with a wink, giving me an idea of what he is taking about. He then walks out of the house and comes back with the biggest white teddy bear ever. Harry hands me the bear and roses.

"Since your on your period, and I realized you don't like chocolate when I was half way to the hotel, I picked out some Sour Patch Kids, StarBurst, Skittles, and Swedish Fish." Once he says that I hop of his island and into his arms, causing him to stumble back a bit but he caught him self and then hugged me back.

I take the bag of candies, bear, and roses, I sit them on the couch, Harry follows me and sits next to me, pulling me closer to him. I move the roses on the coffee table and then put the bear beside me.

"Want to watch a movie?" Harry asks and I nod as I open the bag of Skittles and sit them between us. He turns on a movie.

Lighting hops on the couch with us. I hear a beep on my phone.

Harry Styles seen out shopping for Valentines Day gifts. Could it be for Alaska? We hope so!

I laugh at the tweet and continue watching the movie. About half way through the movie I hear light snores from Harry. I roll up my Skittles bag and cover Harry up, Harry pulls me closer to him and I put my head on his chest. The sound of his heart beat making me drift to sleep.

(Babes! There was no smut but next time there will be! Thank you for reading. Please vote comment and sub! I love you my babes!!!)