Eleven

Sehun's POV

After a long trip, finally I'm back in Korea. And, tomorrow is my wedding day! It's been a while since I talked to Se Rin.

Weird, she usually update me about what she's up to or at least post something on her SNS. But since yesterday, I heard nothing.

To be honest, I'm quite worried.

~~~~
Se Rin's POV

It's a new day and I'm still in my room. What happened yesterday was.. Unbelievable.. I realised how tired my body is and how puffy my eyes are. No matter how hard I tried to forget him, in my head, there's still that memory of us.

... What did I do wrong..?

*flashback*

My whole body was stiff. I couldn't move at all when I saw Jungkook hugging that girl. Who is she?

I was about to turn away when he saw me. I stopped and waited there. In my mind, I was hoping for him to come to me and tell me that I misunderstood.

He did. He came to me with that girl. "Hi.." I slightly smiled.

"Se Rin ah, it's been a long time since I saw you!" He said. "This is umm.. This is my girlfriend, Jae Ra.. Jagiya, this is my friend, Se Rin"

"Oh so you're the visual of Ceci! It's nice meeting you!" She held her hand to shook mine, but I couldn't process the words that came out of Jungkook's mouth.

"Your.. Girlfriend..?" I asked. He suddenly gave me that serious look. "Jagiya, I need to talk to her for a while, wait in the car" he told Jae Ra. He held my wrist and pulled me outside.

We walked to the back of the store and he let go of my hand.

"Jeon Jungkook.. What the hell is happening?" I asked.

He had his back on me when he sighed as he puts his hands in his pocket. "Don't you get it? We're over" he said simply.

I was surprised, my heart felt as if it was crushed. "Wh-what.. What did you say?" I asked.

He turned to look and looked at me. "You heard me. We're over" he repeated.

Tears came down rolling from my eyes. "YAH!" I slapped him real hard. Bet that hurts. Whatever. "Why, why is it over?!" I asked.

He looked away and chuckled. "You obviously found a better person than me. I can't see why I shouldn't have done the same" he said.

"For god's sakes, you know that it's a fake relationship!" I cried. "But you love him!" He shouted, causing me to flinch.

"Face it, it's for the best.. Besides, that girl is far better than you" he said. "So, all this while.. When you said that.. You loved me..."

"I loved you." He cut my sentence. "But not anymore" he added. And just like that, he left.

*end of flashback*

~~~~
Sehun's POV

After arriving back at the office, I entered the van to go back to my WGM house.

"Hyung" I called the driver. "Oh?" He looked at me.

"How is Se Rin? I haven't heard from her in a while.." I said. "She umm.. She's at home.. But, I don't know.. She told us that she needed time, so we didn't shoot anything from her ever since she got back from your parents' house." He said.

"Did anything happened?" I asked. "I don't know.." He shook his head.

Now, I'm starting to be more worried.

~~~~

I entered the house and the lights were off. "I'm home" I shouted, but there was no reply. She must be upstairs.

Putting my bags in my room, I walked to her room. Hesitating, I knocked the door.

"Se Rinnie? Are.. Are you there..? It's me.." I said. In just seconds, the door opened, revealing the person whom I've been yearning to see.

"Yah.. Are you okay? Why haven't I heard anything from you?" I raised her chin and realised her puffy eyes and red nose.

"Hey hey hey, what's wrong? Why- why are you crying?" I held her arms.

She didn't say anything but she looks crushed. "O-oppa.." She finally lets out the tears that made broke my heart.

"Come here" I hugged her and brought her to sit on her bed. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I tightened the hug.

"What happened? Why are you like this?" I asked as I rubbed her back.

"He- he left me.. He cheated on me" she sobbed. And by that, I know who she is talking about.

"Shh shh now don't cry.. Let him be. He's the one who should be crying for letting a person like you go" I comforted her.

She cried and cried and after a while, she stopped. I feel bad for her.. She must've suffered this while..

"Mianhae, oppa.. I should have.. I should have greeted you and prepare you a good breakfast.." She said.

I smiled and brushed her hair to the back. Gently, I picked her up and lied her on the bed. Pulling the comforters over her body, I made sure she feels comfortable. She was very quiet until I sat beside her.

"Oppa.." She called me. I smiled and held her hands.

"Even though this is a fake relationship, I'm taking it like it's a real one. Tomorrow, we'll be married and starting tomorrow, I'll be the best husband you could ever imagine. I'll make sure you feel safe and cherished, I'll comfort you whenever you feel down, be there to support you. I'll love you more than you'll ever know" I said as I stared right into her eyes.

Se Rin's POV

"I'll love you more than you'll ever know" he said. I couldn't help but to blush at his words. He seemed so confident and so sincere when he said those magical words.

Somehow, my heart felt less pain. "I promise you" he added. "Don't be sad anymore okay?"

I smiled to him and nodded. "Now.. I'm going to take a shower, before I do that, can I have a 'welcome home' hug?" He asked as he opens his arms.

I chuckled as I sat up and hugged him. His arms wrapped around mine, giving the warmth that I need. "Welcome home, oppa" I said.

"I'm home, Se Rinnie" he placed a kiss on my forehead.

~~~~~~

A/n :

GOD I AM A SUCH TERRIBLE AUTHOR!! I couldn't find the right time to update and I'm very very sorry. There's barely any free time for me and if there is, I just want to rest.. I'm sorry for being selfish.

Still, thank you so much for still reading this book! I'll be busier in the future but I seriously will find time to update.

Thank you so so so much for supporting. And I really appreciate that 1.3k reads. Your reads. comments and votes always cheer me up ❤️