Chapter 3: Stay longer.

Levi's p.o.v

I wake up and Eren is still sleeping.
He is so cute when he is sleeping. He has brown messy hair and no shirt on, his bottom half covered by blanket revealing his top half showing his abs and build. I shuffle closer to him and I slowly rest my hand on his cheek.

Eren slowly opens his eyes from the warm touch of my hand. I move my hand away and casually frown turning to my other side.

"Levi, you awake?"whispers Eren.
"Yes, brat." I say in my deep raspy voice.
"Thank you, for letting me stay Levi." he says in my deep morning voice.
His morning voice was so sexy...I loved the way my name rolled off his tongue.
"Tch...yeah, well I was not going to leave you to sleep on the god damn filthy park bench in the middle of the night...idiot, Do you want to go out for breakfast?" I ask turning on my other side to face him.
"I would love to." he says smiling.
Eren goes to sit up but I pull him back down.
"Please stay in bed for longer brat, believe it or not, I enjoy talking to you." I say rolling my eyes.
Eren blushes and moves in closer and cuddles me.
"I think that may be the sweetest thing you have said to me so far." he says laughing hugging me gently to his warm chest.
I roll my eyes.
"Tch....whatever, whats your last name by the way?" I ask.
"Jeager." he says.
"Well mine is Ackerman." I say.
He un hugs me and looks at me with a confused look.
"What?" I say.
"Do you know Mikasa Ackerman?" he asks me.
"Nope, I guess we just have the same last name...I'm not related to any Mikasa's." I say.
"Oh, because she is my adopted sister." says Eren.
"Where are your parents, if you don't mind me asking." I ask.
"My mother died saving me and Mikasa from a truck and my father left us after Mum died, he was in deep depression and we don't even know where he is or if he is even alive." says Eren
"Sorry.." I say feeling empathy for the kid.
"Its okay." He says smiling, sitting up.
"Well I guess we should get ready." says Eren.
"Yeah." I say getting up.