Hey, Faithless

There was once a time where I was in love with you, completely and utterly in love.

I loved the butterflies you gave me. The feeling of your sweet, soft lips on mine. The way you smiled at me. The way you held me.

It was so surreal.

I've dated plenty of people, but none made me feel the way you do.

But the thing is, I was so unhappy.

Unhappy when we fought, when you told me I sucked at certain things, you ignored me, you made me feel bad.

Things just reoccurred. They kept happening. I was over it. My friends and family could see it. I made the decision.

Looking back on it, it probably wasn't a good one.

I went down, hard. I lost a lot of friends. Some who still don't talk to me to this very day.

What I'm trying to say is that, the only thing I regret, is letting you treat me the way you did.

You don't think you did anything, mainly because I refused to tell. But you did.

I loved you, with my heart and soul, but never again.

Just know, that you weren't the only one hurting.

...

Btw the only reason this is titled, Hey Faithless is bc I really like that song and everyone should give it a listening to, but it describes this kinda, I dunno.

Just give it a listen and report back to me when done! The STS dudes deserve a lot more love and respect, they rule!