1.

Naila
Washington, DC.

"Kali, what's wrong now?" I asked, rummaging through my closet

"Carlos trifling ass baby mama grew some balls and confronted me today."

I turned around and looked at her. "Bitch, you lying."

"I lie to you not. Bitch tripping cause CJ be calling me mommy." She laughed. "Bitch I'm more of his mother than you. You might've birthed him, but bitch I take care of him."

"Right, you be coming out your pockets to buy him clothes and diapers and stuff."

"My point exactly," She sighed. "I just don't want him to think he's gotta stop calling me mommy because his dirty ass mom said so."

"Want me to beat her ass for you?" I asked, walking out of my closet.

"Nah, I can do that myself." She laughed. "Imma just let Carlos handle that broad."

"Yeah, what you wearing to the gogo tonight?" I asked.

"Ion even know. But something loose cause I gotta be able to shake my ass when my song come on." She stuck out her tongue.

I laughed. "I'm jhi like ready for this joint. I'm finna' be everywhere, plus I ain't got no nigga. Whoever behind me just gon' get have to this ass tonight."

She pouted. "I can't be everywhere because I got a nigga. But imma see if he'll let me."

*

I was sipping on my punch, when Kali came up to me. "Bitch, why Carlos just call and say it was cool if I clapped on other niggas."

"You got lucky." I laughed. "He only said yeah cause he know I'm not gonna let things go overboard."

"Bitch, shut up." She paused. "Wait, this our shit Nai!" She screamed pulling me up as I sat down my drink.

"I said I found myself, a clappa'." We screamed, as we started twerking.

Before I knew it, me and kali were separated as we were getting pulled by multiple niggas. This was regular routine, whenever we went to parties we were bound to get separated.

"Okay, I'm tired." I breathed out, walking away to find my best friend.

"Naila." Kali called out, pulling my arm. "There you go."