Alphas Little Secret

Tears.

I've been seeing them for hours now. I don't get why my sister has to cry so much. I mean it's I know moving in with our dad is sad but we can always visit our Mom and brother. Right?

I get why she's upset though. Her high school crush just asked her to the summer fling down at the lake. It's where all the juniors and seniors hangout every summer and it's rare that a sophomore is asked to go.

How she got asked I don't even know? My sister and I are in the same grade but I'm older then her by five minutes and 33 seconds.

Yup we're twins. The fraternal kind. My sister as bleach blonde hair. Bright ocean blue eyes. She's 5'8 and has curves to die for.

I on the other hand have reddish blonde hair. Leaf green eyes. I'm 5'3 1/2. I don't have the right curves but my body doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the freckles around my nose and cheeks. I hated them because they made me look childish and small.

Our Mom looks just like Hannah (my sister). While I look like our Dad, minus the hair color and eye color. Mom also has bleach blonde hair and all the right curves, but her eyes are a bright brown with some green.

I don't know where I got my hair or my eyes from but I don't care it makes me, Me. My sister dresses more like a girly girl then I do. I dress more skater/nerd. I have the typical nerd glasses but that's because I always break the others. I'm a little clumsy.

As we where getting on the plan to go to a small little town in Ohio my phone rang. I pulled it out and frowned seeing Malcom's name pop up. Rolling my eyes as a few tears weld up I looked back at Hannah as she frowned at me. She didn't know we broke up. Or all the hurtful things he said before he dumped me.

"You comin' sis?" She said looking at me. I nodded and put my phone away before walking on the plane. Placing my carry on bag above us I sat down in my seat by the window.

"So...what's up?" She said as we took our first class seats. "Nothing Han." I said rolling my eyes. I knew she'd just overreact and make a big deal out of it.

She sighed and leaned back in her seat. "You know Ret...you can tell me anything right?" She said looking me. I nodded and smiled. She truly was my bestfriend.

"Always and forever Hannah." I said looking at my neckless. "Always and forever Secret" she said looking down at hers. Mom had gotten us matching silver necklaces when we where seven, a week before her and dad divorced. They where simple small circles with and 'S' and 'H' in the center. We never took them off.

------
-edited and some updates.-

-Major thank you to ClaireRenee for making this amazing trailer!!I know it probably took a long time and I am very greatful!!!-