3. Weekend in Monmarte [ FrUK ]

Unfinished. Bear with. :D

Theme Song: Suicide - .....??

To post artist later.

Link to pic if not shown: http://media.photobucket.com/image/fruk/Feelings_of_Doom/Avatars/FrUK-Red.png?o=72

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The colors were clearly defined against the canvas of the earth to the young Anglais. Something was oddly pleasing about the look on Francis's face as he slowly walked through the knee-high wildflowers and grasses that spread out across the fields. He looked up, Arthur's face blooming as red as the wild peonies that flourished by the pond.

"Angleterre," Francis smiled as he walked up to his lover. His hand gently caressed Arthur's cheek as he flinched to the chilling touch. "Le matin," he leaned down as the sun pulled itself over the horizon and engulfed the two in pure, yellow light.

"France," he whispered.

"HA!!" Arthur jolted as he sat upright in his bed with a cold sweat lining his jawline. "Guh... d-damn it," he trembled in the darkness. Just a nightmare. Again.

The district of shopping and art was bustling more than usual as Arthur waved down a cab. He would be leaving that evening on his own accord, but he couldn't wait to escape the beauty and lustful callings of the French cities. They were constant reminders of things that burned behind the young man's bright green eyes.

"Où, monsieur?" The driver turned around as Arthur climbed into the black-leather seated car.

"L'aéroport," the blonde nodded as he sank low in the seat.

Just as the car left for the airport the door to his weekend home burst open. Francis dashed out into the street. Arthur's lungs squeezed as he heard the call of his name from that ever-familiar voice.

"Où êtes-vous voyager à, pourrais-je poser? [Where are you travelling to, might I ask?]" The driver prodded.

Arthur's heart throbbed as the voice began to fade with distance.

"Angleterre," he muttered.