Part 1

You run out the door and plop into the lushest green grass, meowing in delight. Your (fur color) tail swishes happily and your ears lay back.
"Ah, it's a wonderful cat life!" You exclaim as you pet the grass.
You go outside almost everyday right after you get home from the job you worked at. You work at an Alternian version of in and out burger. Their food is so good! Better than in and out burger on earth! And that means it's pretty good.
"UH, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?" You hear a grumpy voice say. Your (f/c) ears perk up and you open your (e/c) eyes. You see a grey skinned boy, pretty short, with a black long sleeve shirt with a grey cancer sign. To be honest, you thought he was really attractive. Really attractive. He wore a scowl but you could see past his scowl. You could see that on the inside, he is a sweet heart. And that he likes shipping.
"I'm a Neko, what else would I be? I do have cat ears and a cat tail, don't I," You say in a matter-of-fact type of tone.
"WELL, I'M KARKAT, WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING NAME, NOOKSNIFFER," the troll boy, Karkat, said to you.
"I'm (y/n), it is nice to meet you." You purr, sitting up.
Wow he is adorable. You thought to yourself.
"SO DO YOU WANT TO HEAD TO THE ICE CREAM PARLOR? THEY HAVE CATNIP FLAVORED ICE CREAM!"He said blushing slightly. Aw he is so cute when he blushes! You think to yourself. You couldn't tell that you were flushing slightly, you and Karkat's faces both having a matching bright red blush on your cheeks.
"I think I'll accept your offer." You said smiling.
Then you felt something on your fluffy (f/c) ears. You look up and see Karkat rubbing your soft ears. You purred and rubbed your head in his hand.
"LET'S GO." The handsome troll grabbed your hand and you two walked to the ice cream parlor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karkat = Hussie
You = You
Story = Me