airport

Laurens p.o.v

I came at the airport before camz,

I sat down on a bench from where i could see the entrance door.

I took out my Phone and started staring at my lockscreen, it was a picture of me and camz from when she visited me a couple of weeks ago.

I cant help it but i love her so much, not only as bestfriends but i think that im in love with her. Since the First time i saw her at bootcamp she stole my heart.

I remember when she came up to me for the First time.

With her beautiful long Brown hair, lovely eyes and said : “Hi, im Camila” with the most softest and most perfect voice i ever heard

You can imagine how happy i was when i heard that we got put in a Group toghetter.

We instantly became best friends.

I liked her since the First time i saw her, i hope she feels the same about me.

I stopped staring at my lockscreen an started to think about what she had to tell me.

God i was really curious about what she had to tell me..

I hope it isnt something bad.

Maybe its news about One Direction or Ed Sheeran becouse she’s obsessed with them.

I was waiting for about 15 minutes when i finaly saw camila coming trough the door, looking beautful as always. “She is perfect” i thought by myself

“CAMILA”  i yelled a little bit to hard

She noticed me and we ran up to eatchother and hugged

It felt so good to have her in my arms.

“ I missed you so much camz” i said

“ Awwh i missed you to lolo” she said while still hugging me.

After we stopped hugging we had to hurry becouse our plain was about to leave.

Once we were at our plain we talked the whole flight.

We both forgot about that thing camz had to tell me.

When the plain go ton the ground again we picked up our suitcases and went to the hotel where we would stay the night.

Camila’s p.o.v

When i arived at the airport i heard lauren yelling my name, we ran up to eatchother and gave the biggest hug you can possibly give.

She looked stunning <3

We got on our plain and talked to much the whole time that i forgot about my new what i had to tell her.

Once we landed we packed our suitcases and went to our hotel.

On our way to the hotel i reminded my new, i decided to wait till we got in our room.

Once we arived, we checked in and went to our room, it was a huge room with a two person bed for me and lolo and a huge bathroom.

I sat down on the bed while lauren was changing her clothes in the bathroom becouse we wanted to go out tonight.

“Lolo come over here …. I forgot to tell you my new” i said

“Owyeas ofcourse” she said while coming back from the bathroom with her new clothes on.

She was looking so beautiful, i noticed that i was staring at her but she just looked perfect.

“Uuh.. yes … so what i wanted to tell you…”

 _______________________________

what would be the news"?

HEY GUYS HOPE U ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE <3

LOVEYALL