Chapter Fourteen 1/2

Courtney

I swayed my hips side to side as "Murder She Wrote" by Chaka Demus & Pliers blasted throughout the house. I've always been a fan of dancehall. I picked up the basket of dirty clothes that Ray and I had, going to the laundry room. 

"Go momma, go momma," Ray cheered, dancing behind me. I laughed, shaking my head. 

"Bye," I went into the laundry room. I loaded the washing machine with the clothes, starting up the load. Ray walked up to me, leaning me against the washing machine.

"Ray, what are you do-" he collided his lips into mine, sliding his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, kissing back. I slightly shoved him away. 

"We can't do this in here," I gave him the side-eye with my finger on his nose. He pouted.

"And why not? Ain't nobody here, nobody gotta know bae come on," he pushed his manhood against my lower area. I sighed, trying to fight the temptation.

"No," I whined as he started to suck on my neck again. He ran his hands down to my butt, picking me up and placing me on the washing machine.

"Owe zaddy," I smirked. He lifted my shirt up, biting his bottom lip.

           I walked out of the laundry room, fixing my sweat pants back into back. Ray came out, smirking.

"Big daddy always put it down," he smirked, doing the walk of pride. I laughed, playfully pushing him. He laughed, shaking his head. 

"You know it's true," he exclaimed. I shook my head.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes, walking away.

I laughed, walking into the living room.

"Yeah zaddy bomb with the D," I laughed. I picked up my phone, reading a text message on my screen.

Unknown: *gun emoji* remember that bkitch. Y'all May have escaped but you know I will find you!

I gasped, feeling anxiety spark in me. I took soothing breaths, sliding my phone into my pocket. Ray came into the living room, approaching me.

"Wassup mama," he hugged my waist. I slightly hugged him back. He pulled back, frowning.

"What's wrong?" he asked, eyeing me. I shook my head.

"Nothing," I spoke forcing a smile on my face. He shook his head.

"Nah, baby what is it?" he asked. I sighed, walking away from him. "Nothing Rayan."

"Courtney you know I'm here for you and I care about y-" I cut him off, "Rayan, just stop! Damn."

He sighed, walking away. I sat on the couch, placing my hands on each side of my temples.

______________________________

Rayan

I picked up my phone, dialing my cousin Dee, number.

"What's up brody?" he answered. 

"Where you at?" I asked. 

"Coming from the bando, why what's up?" he asked. 

"Something odd with Courtney, I think it's Meek trying to contact her," I said sighing, stroking my chin. He sucked his teeth, sighing.

"That motherfucking nigga," he growled. I sat on the couch. 

"What you gon do bro? You ready to start that plan?" Dee asked. I sighed, running a hand down my face. "I have no choice bro."

"Let's do it."

TO BE CONTINUED. . . . . . . . . . . .