Chapter 1: Still A Lovely Day.

"My, my. This book is amazing, i have no words." Shannon said whilst flipping a page of her book "Abandoned & Weak".
It was noisy in her school. Even when there was a teacher, but she did not mind it at all.
She would sit outside and eat her bento she made since she loves cooking and baking and she even makes her brother, Joseph, his food in school.
Her Perspective:
This school is pretty troublesome once you're new, but, you can really get good friends when you enter here. There are many kinds of people here:
Emo kids, Sassy teens, Literal youtube trash, Homophobic people, Rebels, Bullies, hippy people and lots more.
I seem to be the bookworm but also Emo trash and youtube trash and i have some sassy personality in me.
I have lots of insecurities though. There are people here who are gorgeous, smart and talented at the same time. Im a fucking potato for pete's sake.
My love life is garbage, although i am in a relationship with Pizza so.. Y'know.
I have social medias and all but it sucks, i barely have 100 followers on Instagram and i barely get notifications
anyway.
Author's Perspective:
Once she went home, she literally flopped on her bed and slept.
But what she didn't know, is that once she woke up, she wasn't in her actual home wherein she would wake up and look at the beautiful paintings and quote art she made above her bed.
Instead, She saw a dirty ceiling, white but gruesome; covered with blood stains. She smelled something horrible, and when she stood up, it looked like an.. an asylum?

To be continued.

"Thanks for reading the first page of my book :3" -Author
I am trying to make this 300 wordswaitXD: 298, 299, 300!!

EDIT: (Jan. 24, 2017 10:00pm)
LMAO ITS SK SHORT 😂✨