Horrible days chapter 3.

Me and brennen were done talking after that i heard the car so i oppened the door and it was chris and matt with the tacos. "MMM TACOS!!" I shouted "calm down" matt and Chris said "guys im gonna go to the mall" "can i go with u?!" Cameron yelled "uhhh sure u chris?" "Nah" he said i got in a white chrop top and some high waisted white shorts and sone black van i put my hair up in a pony tail and told cam that we had to go now we got in the car and drove off.

We finally got to the mall so we parked and got inside.

"Cam" "yeah?" "So there were rumors with my friends saying u liked me?" "Uhhmm well the rumors are true" he said sorta embarrassed "cam u know im taken lets just pretend i never asked that okay?" "Yeah"

We went inside victorias secret h&m aeropostale forever 21 etc. It got really late so we gotbin our car and drove home. We finally got home. Cameron got all my bags and carried them into my room i saw chris and gave him a kiss. Chris said he wanted to go visit his parents cuz there was and emergency.

He said he would take matt and leave cam here so i wasn't alone. "Babe i gotta go now im sorry ill be back in a few weeks" he said "ill miss u bye!" I was used to him going away sometimes so i dont have to cry. "Hey cam wanna watch netflix?" I told him "yeah sure what movie?" "AHS?" "Ok"he said i got into some pijamas and so did he we sat down and started watching 'AHS'

20 mins. Later.

I got kind of tired so i put my head on cams chest i then fell asleep. I woke up and saw that cam was asleep. I got up from his grip and went to the kitchen i oppened the fridge and grabbed a Arizona. Soon i heard Cam get up.

"Cam so its time to talk about u know what u said today" i said "Oh yeah um im sorry i just had to tell u" he said desperately

"Ehmm its ok? But just keep it a secret ok? I dont want chris to get mad at you" i said kindly.

End of this chapter plz vote and comment love u :) 😁😁💗💗💗💗.