Nyx Caspion

❝ Ƭнє ℓαвуяιηтн σƒ ηιgнт, Ƭнє ѕωєєρ σƒ ∂αякηєѕѕ ωнιcн вяιηgѕ тняσυgн мє, Ƭнє ∂αυgнтєя σƒ тнє ηιgнт.❞

Name: Nyx Caspion
Gender: Female
Age: 21
Sexuality: Pansexual
Relationship Status: Single Pringle

Appearance: Smooth as the night; she is like a raven. Swirling waves of the abyss shrivel from her head down to her back. Napping around her shoulder blades, framing her heart shaped visage. An angel of pale porcelain compared to the night locks piercing down from her scalp. Her oculars are a shimmering sight of the stars above. Bringing the collection of a stardust night into her own eyes; a conflagration of beautiful dusty light over a soft purple. Lithe and curvaceous, smooth and bodacious, thick were it counts. She is the attractive maiden of the night.

Personality: Despite the aura of darkness that seeps from her hair, that shines through her name and the incarnation she has been brought upon. Nyx is not that bad of a person. She is a wise being with a way of observing before doing. She is intoxication without trying. Caring without meaning to, but merciless when she is harmed. She is very spirtual, once to be out in the earth and becoming one with the magic of the world around. Sweet when touched softly, but a terrible swarm of pain when hit with intolerable acts.