why?

You know how everyone has those days when nothing goes the way you want it to and you think everyone is out to get you, yeah well this is how I feel everyday, welcome to my world. I wake up every morning, look in the mirror and tell myself that today will be different but it never is. I always come home to the same thing and leave the next morning with a new bruise or two. Arent the people that brought you into this world suppose to love you and be the reason you feel better not the reason you feel worthless. Everyone says its not a big deal and that I should grow up but their lives are perfect compared to mine. They come home to loving parents and food on the table. I come home to two drunk imbeciles and most of the time I only eat twice a week, how is this fair?

Even though its hard I cant leave my best friend, we only have each other and I dont want to leave him by himself but why do I feel like it's my only option, why do I feel like if I leave my family will be happier and everyone around me can move on with their lives? I don't know what to do anymore, I want to cry but I know if I do and my parents hear me they will hit me. I could always run away but then what if my mother and father find me, I could risk it or stay here and be abused on a daily basis. I can't even sleep properly, everything everyone says to me keeps replaying in my head like a broken record. I swear even my thoughts hate me.

||| I wrote this story in two days and im happy with it. Everything from this point on escalates quickly enjoyyyyy |||