Chapter 9: Amu's Deep Sleep

Tadase's Pov : 

One morning I woke up then after finishing my daily routine when Mrs. Hinamori  told me "Tadase  , Amu  won't wake up  , what should we do ?" " I'll ask  Yaya  she'll what to do Mrs. Hinamori" I replied  "Um  can I use the phone Mrs. Hinamori?" "Oh sure Tadase"  so I dialed Yaya's number when I hear her voice  "Hey Tadase , what's up is there something wrong ?" Yaya It's me" "Amu - chi , what happen?" "Um Yaya   Amu won't wake up , I don't know what to do any Ideas?" "Eh Amu-  chi  won't wake up ? , hmm ... Aha! why don't you kiss her Tadase  , come on you can do it and remember you two are husband and wife now" "Eh kiss her?" "Kiss her  you love her right? , save her before it's too late" "Okay Yaya I will , thank you Yaya" "You're welcome Tadase anytime , bye Tadase" "Bye Yaya" 

"Mrs. Hinamori , I have to kiss her and that's the only way to save her from her deep sleep" " Okay Tadase , do it"  I went to her side  "Amu  hon I love you and only you whom I cared about always and forever" then I leaned closer to her and kissed her lips  then she opened her eyes and said "Tadase , What you kissed me in front of mom?"  "Yes  hon" so she kissed me on the lips " Thank you  for saving me from my deep sleep  hon" "You're welcome hon" 

Hope you like this chapter guys !!!! and look forward to the next one