Recap

"Teeth of a vampire ,eyes of a wolf,sentenced to death for a make shift's blood"

What happens when a vampire has a child with a werewolf?

THE PARENTAL GUIDE FOR RAISING A HYBRID(the vampire x werewolves edition hybrid)
1.Thes two parents must separate and will spent each 8 years for Its parental blood of the hybrid to act up and show sign of werewolve or vampire.
2.When thay hybrid turns 8 thes hybrid must be able to manually be become a bat
3.If thay hybrid has not turned into a fledgling by then ,thee hybrid must be sent to the other parent for further signs of parent blood
4.When thay hybrid turns 16,and is not able in the red moon to bypass a transformations of a werewolf please sent your child to me

~Esralda ,Principle of ❦Cresul,Academy❦ for troubled make shifts

✱✱✱✱
"But she has fangs,"

"but you have the eyes of a fae"

"Fair enough"

When Cassie Sinards ,daughter of vampire and a werewolf,fails her last chance to show her parents of either sign of parent blood she is sent off to Cresul Academy for troubled make shifts .She soon meets handsome but arrogant "James Noens" an asshole of a fae and she can't help but hate him.

They're rivalry is set aside when students all of a sudden start disappearing one by one and at the end found dead by the chasm left with a star shaped mark on their neck,the sacred sign of fae.The fae students are accused each set by trial.For some reason Cassie always hears the wispers of the "monsters under the chasm,".And the whispers won't stop there ,slowly dragging Cassie into the whole mess.In order to clear the name for fae James and Cassie work together to attempt to stop the culprit before the effect.Will they ever find it or will they die Tryng?Trust will be vial and as they always say."Keep your friends close and your enemies closer,"

✧✧✧✧✧

"A fae they fai ,thee are not able to lie"

"A pixie there lays for they are not fae"

✦✦✦✦✦

Beautiful Cover by @TheeMinx