Kuga Yuma X Reader// No Matter What

🙋‍♀️ attention please!
keep in mind that I wrote this fic like 5 years ago so although I decide to keep them in the book, do not judge my new writings with these standards, im continuing this book again (2021). The older fics will have this message, thank you and you can continue reading and have a nice day!! 💌

You looked at the flattened land in dismay. It which once was a place that brought happiness , a place people sheltered in was now not more than a deserted land. Not a single crumb of earth was spared. The dirt was dyed with a fresh crimson liquid that had been splattered all over the land.The corpses of your fellow agents laid motionless on the ground, they were a perfect decoration for a bloody crime scene .

You could hear bone crunching noises as you walked towards a snow-haired being. As he turned around your eyes met his red gaze. You could see blood dripping down form the corner of his lips. You broke contact and looked at what he was holding onto. A corpse? And then it hit you. He was eating the flesh of the dead bodies. The corpses lying around here was not more than leftovers for the cannibal being.

You were about to scream when you felt something cover your mouth. Tentacles? He then walked towards you.

"Another one of those Border agents? I'm getting bored. Let's have some fun, shall we?"

His words made you shiver down your spine. Was he going to torture you? Eat you? He could do anything right now.You were not more than a mere playtoy for him. One that could be discarded the minute he was bored.

"My name's Kaneki Ken, what's yours? (HAH! Scared you guys into thinking I made Yuma a monster didn't I. If you guys don't know who he is, he's the main character of Tokyo ghoul. I made it as though he lost his humanity in the Caterpillar arc. If you guys don't like it,just imagine he was another ghoul)

"I-I-I'm (L/n)(F/N)" you answered.

"Oh, nice to meet you .Let's get started shall we?"

Okay I suck at writing torture scenes so ehehehe.

Timeskip

"Can you stop feasting on my teammate?"

The ghoul threw you to the ground right next to the person's feet.The person bent down and you could see his face .

"Yuma." you said weakly as he cradled you in his arms.

"Shh. Don't talk. Try to stay awake, will you?"he said as he could see your injuries were severe.

You nodded and saw him smile weakly to you as he tucked some hair that was covering your face lightly behind your ear.You replied him with a smile as he gently lifted you up and carried you bridal-style towards Osamu. Osamu knew what Yuma meant and he carried you away.

Third person view

Yuma now drifted his attention back to ghoul which was standing there angrily as the team acted as though he was invisible.Yuma then used his earpiece telling Chika to go to Osamu as he said he could handle it.The being which was saying something became furious as he realized Yuma wasn't listening.

"Are you even listening, shrimp?"

"Of course, those are going to be your last words after all"Yuma replied

Back to your point of view

You opened your eyes as you realized you weren't in Tamakoma or any place you knew. The hospital?

"Oh, you're awake." you looked over and saw Yuma at the side of the bed.

"Yuma!"you said as you sat up and hugged him tightly in your embrace

"Oii Oii , don't get so worked up, what if your wounds opened up again?"he said in a teasing manner

"Sorry, can we just stay like this for a while?"

"Yeah"he replied as he returned the embrace around you.

"hey, you okay there?"he asked as he notice you tear up

"You're safe, You're alright "you hugged him even tighter as more tears streamed down your cheeks.

"Been safe for 2 weeks"he said which made you curious

" TWO WEEKS?!"you said in shock, your sudden movements brought about a sharp pain at your abdomen.

"Ouchhh"

"I told you not to get so worked up didn't I?" he said jokingly as he helped you lie back down

"hey, Yuma"

"Hmm?"

"Thanks for saving me back there , though you could have been a little quicker"

"Sorry, I was - " Yuma got cut off as you replied

"I was just kidding, I'm fine right now aren't I? I was just wondering if that happens again and if you were unable to save me what would happen"

"_______, there's no way that will happen.I will always be by your side, no matter what."

"No matter what?'

"No matter what."

You smiled as you closed your eyes tired from being in a coma for two weeks. Yuma adjusted the blanket and planted a kiss on your forehead as he went out allowing you to rest.

Right before he went out he gave you one last glance and noticed you were blushing even though you tried to make it as though you were asleep, your fiddling with the sheets certainly didn't help either. He smirked as he saw your furiously red cheeks and walked out. You can't fool him with that.

You opened your eyes after he left and was tossing and turning around about the kiss. Flustered, you pulled the covers to cover your head and was trying to stop yourself from blushing .

'I hope he meant it , to protect me ,to be by my side, no matter what.'

BYE what did I just do to 2 of my favorite characters. Oh well.

AAAHHHHHHH