FREMIONE FOREVER

This is my first fan fiction. Me and my friend have started writing this. I ll keep updating chapter by chapter.

CHAPTER 1
Hermione Granger was having a very peaceful sleep in her comfortable bed at the burrow until Fred, George, Harry, Ron Ginny came bustling into her room to wake her up.
"Wake up there sleepy head" said Fred in an excited voice.
"Come on Hermione, wake up, I am starving, mum wont let us eat anything till you wake up" said Ron.
As Fred and Ron were saying this Harry and George sneaked around the bed and took away Hermione's blanket.
"Hey guys stop it let her sleep!" shouted Ginny.
Shut up boys" said Hermione angrily.
But Fred remained adamant, he went straight towards Hermione and lifted her in his arms and took her downstairs.
"Put me down Fred" insisted Hermione.
But Harry saw her blushing.
At last when they reached down stairs Fred put her down, but Hermione couldn't stop blushing.
"Oh Fred don't irritate her! You alright Hermione dear?" said Molly weasley.
"Yeah" said Hermione blushing.
"come on mum, give us breakfast, we are starving" said Ron.
So they all had breakfast and for the whole time Molly kept scolding Fred and George not to bring any more gnomes in the house.
"Whatever you want to experiment if I see a single gnome anywhere in the house I will myself burn all the things that you have made" said Molly angrily.
"why be so rude" said Fred and George together.
After breakfast Ginny and Hermione where heading up stairs, when Harry stopped them to ask whether they wanted to play quidditch. Ginny had almost bumped into Harry. Hermione was trying so hard to control her laugh.
They agreed to play so Ginny Harry and Hermione went into the garden. That day the weather was too hot. Must be about 42 degree Celsius.

Chapter 2
As soon as Fred and George saw Hermione and ginny they both gave Each Other a mischievous smile.
Actually, the plan was to go to diagon alley. they had lied to ginny and Hermione because Fred knew that Hermione would not agree to do so.
So when they arrived Ron, Fred and George had already mounted on their brooms.
"Girls we are actually going to diagon alley" said Fred and George together.
"Hey no! that's not....." but too late Harry had already picked up Hermione and put her on fred's
Broom.
And Fred quickly kicked off from the ground.
Hermione screamed.

"Oh Fred, I have never actually rode on a broomstick" said Hermione in a panicked voice.
"Don't worry sweetheart, you are going to be alright with me" said Fred with a smirk.
Fred and George where leading and Harry Ron and Ginny followed. Ginny was sitting on Harry's broom.
Hermione was very scared that she didn't know what she was doing but she just wrapped her arms around Fred's waist and put her chin on his shoulder.
Fred suddenly got nervous at the sudden contact and shivered at her touch. Suddenly butterflies started flying in his stomach.
"Scared, eh?"asked Fred shakily.
"Yes" replied Hermione.
They were so close to each other that Hermione could smell his cologne and Fred could hear her breath.
After about half an hour they reached the leaky cauldron.
They all climbed off their brooms and kept them inside Hermione's purse (A.N. - if you all remember it is the purse used in deathly hallows which could contain anything) sneaked by Fred and george.
"Where did you get that purse?" asked Hermione
"Ah.....umm....." stuttered Fred and george.
They all entered the leaky cauldron. They saw hagrid sitting at the table sipping butterbeer.
As soon as harry ron and Hermione noticed him they ran towards him excited to meet him.
"Hagrid!" shouted all three of them.
"Harry ron 'mione! How are yer guys!" said hagrid who could not control the excitement in his voice.
But by the time, all the people sitting in the leaky cauldron had surrounded the golden trio including Fred and george.
Whispers and murmurs exploded in the leaky cauldron.
After talking to hagrid for a while, they wished him goodbye and passed the crowd to enter diagon alley.