CHAPTER ONE:THE STRANGE DREAM

ARWEN POV
I was breathing heavily, I don't understand,the dream kept coming over and over,why me,the dream was so horrible, and who had the voice telling the end is now.I didn't believe in God,in fact I believed he was just a myth.

"No he can't love me,i am a sinner,I have a bad history, I aborted my babies several times,and I don't even mind,I have a sister(teenager) she is sixteen years old,the both of us live our life the way we want to.

"Arwen"!!!,i heard my mum called from the kitchen,i quickly hurried down to the kitchen,I saw my mum making sandwich."Good morning mum"I said as i opened the kitchen fridge.

"Good morning sweetheart,how was your night"my mum replied.

"It was great mum"i said never wanting to tell her about my horrible dream.

"Good to hear"she said and i smiled.

EOWEYN POV
I came down to the kitchen to find my mum and sister talking,i really hated my sister because I feel my mum loves her over me."Good morning mum"I greeted as I walked past my sister,"Good morning dear"she replied.

I sat across my sister at the dining room,she looked at me and said"how was your night Eoweyn?",ooh how i hated the sound of her voice,"it was fine"I said rolling my eyes.

Breakfast was ready so eoweyn and Arwen both finished eating and hurried out of the house,Arwen worked at her father's company which she inherited after the death of her father.She knew this also added to the hatred her sister had for her.Eoweyn is a teenager and studied at one of the best schools in Britain.They are both british born.

Good bye Eoweyn,Arwen said to her sister,"don't talk to me"Eoweyn replied.

Arwen drove off,eoweyn went to her friends
____________________________________

ARWEN POV

I walk into my office,not thinking about anything,but about myself,my boyfriend,and how to go the midnight club with him.