6.

Cara's POV

I Hear my Alarm go off and I groan, does it got to be So loud?

I walk downstairs and Get a bowl of Cereal. My phone Rings as I crunch On my Fruit Loops.

Sexy Mikey: You awake?
Cara:Yeah why?
Sexy Mikey: TODAY IS OUR CONCERT!!!YOU FORGOT!?!!
Cara: FUCK OKAY IDIOT!
Sexy Mikey: That's What I thought. See You tonight;)

I Smile at Michaels Text and Get Myself Ready For the Concert.

I change into the only clothes I had which was Band merch, and Fixed my Hair and Makeup. I then Get into my Car and drive off to the arena.

I arrive at the arena around 4 and it was so packed. "Are you Cara Walton?" The Security guy said. "Yes." I scream out from the large line. "Then follow me." I follow the security guy and noticed it was dave soon later. "Go to the Bands Dressing room on the right." Dave Said giving me chills.

I walk over to the Boys dressing room, and Knock on the door. "IS ANYONE HERE!" I yell. "Yes come in Cara." Michael said opening the door. I chuckle a little and grab a strawberry off the Food platter.

"I swear you guys need to find better pants before you blow up your legs." I said between bites.

"Shut up." Luke chuckles.

---

The concert was so amazing as always, they never thought they could take on the world but they did.

I tweeted some pictures of the concert and laughed at them.

@Cara-the-fangirling-banana: Amazing show @5SOS hope it becomes even better! <3 @Michael5SOS @Luke5SOS @Calum5SOS @Ashton5SOS
*inserts concert picture here*

@Michael5SOS: It's better when you're there ;) @Cara-the-fangirling-banana

I laugh at Michael's little quote, I then got up to get a water bottle.

I hear a knock on the door as I walk through the living room,to then see Michael holding a beer bottle.

"Hey Cara, what are you doing?" Michael slurred. "Nothing, just going upstairs. Are you drunk?" I ask kind of frightened of what he will do.

I've read and watched people drunk do stuff to people, and it scares me to see something in reality happen like that. Especially since it's Michael Clifford.

"Do you love me?" Michael said.

----

SORRY HAVING A BIT OF A WRITERS BLOCK
Ryssa💙