The wish

Lilly's POV

I swam back to the party at ashley's castle but i thought 'huh... you know she normally doesn't like to stay at her mom's grave for to long I hope she'll be ok...' I sighed to myself and kept swimming to the party not even think about going back.

Ashley's POV

The gen was glowing a dark green about the same color as my tail and as I move closer the light became stronger.Suddenly I hear a voice in my head 'My child because you have found my you are my new master and will be given three wishes.Please tell me your first wish and be careful to make sure the wish is said the right way and it is what you truly want' My eyes widened and a smile came to my face as I picked it up saying "I wish I had the ability to change from a mermaid to a human at will!". Light began to circle me and as I look down I watched as my tail began to spilt in half then my fins became what I think humans call feet. I felt my gills disappear and suddenly I couldn't breath so I started to swim up not thinking about anything other then what I knew.I was about to drown.When I finally reached the top I threw my head out of the water and with gasp I gulped as much air as I could.I smiled and look down at the gem again hearing the same voice once more 'you now only have two wishes master uses them wisely' I then said to it "how do I control my shifting powers? (A/n that's what I'm calling it don't judge)" the voice entered my head again 'You just need to say ,by luck of the sea I need to shift my form at need be, then you become human or mermaid' I smiled then started to swim to the closes island or land I could find but I knew I couldn't swim that far with these human legs swimming up was easy but I can swim normally like this.I then said as loud as I dare do (to make sure not fisher hears) "By luck of the sea I need to shift my form at need be!" My legs started to fuse together and my feet became fins again I knew this was a start to a great adventure!

Hey guys sorry it took so long to update I was umm... well I forgot about this fanfic but when I saw all the reads I knew I need to update sorry if the chapters are short I'm typing on my phone so to me it's longer anyways thank you my lovely foxes! I will see you all in the other stories!