jean x reader (part 3)

Its been two weeks since your last encounter with Jean, you've been more upset than usual, usually when you where upset Jean would be there to cheer you up. You were tired to being alone so you made up your mine. You headed up to his room and knocked on his door twice, no reply, you knocked in the door again was little louder "I'm coming! For the love of-" as he swung the door open he saw your face "oh....(y-y/n).... What do you want?" He closed his eyes while folding his arms and leaning on the door. You looked at him and blinked twice while a light blush painted your cheeks as you stared at his toned chest. "Well?" His harsh tone snapped you out of your heated thoughts "I wanted to check up on you, its been two weeks since you spoke to me" your voice threaten to break up "I'm fine..... Is that all?" "What is your problem! Why are you being such an asshole to me!?" Your voice raised as tears fell from your eyes "why don't you go waste your time on your crush, all of a sudden you have this interest in me?!" "You are my crush...." You stared at the floor and your hair shadowed your eyes as tears fell from your eyes staining your beautiful skin, you looked up at him with small smile as the stream of tears slowed you walked up to him bringing your face close to his and brought your lips to his ears " I love you.... I'm sorry" you whispered and kissed his lips softly and walked away. You felt his arms wrap around your waist and harshly pull you inside his room. You heard the door lock with a click. " j-jean... What are you doing?" Your voice unable to sound angry it came out more whispered as he brought his face close to yours staring at your lips hungrily. He licked them softly before kissing your lips gently, you kissed him back without hesitation but a little more roughly
. as one of his hands found their way to hold you behind your neck you moaned. He motioned for you to lay on the floor and you did neither of you pulling away from the kiss, you squeezed your legs together feeling yourself getting wet and your lower regions begging for some sort of friction. Jean noticed and harshly pushed away your legs and started rubbing his knee against your covered wall. "Mm...j-Jean" your voice pleading for him to please you "take off your clothes (y/n)" his voice whispered huskily in you ears while tracing your jawline with his tongue. You nodded and obeyed, you moved slowly to tease him but you heard a low growl and saw him taking his pants off. You left you underwear on and bra "(y/n)" you heard him mummer, immediately he starts exploring your untouched body leaving small bruised marks from Sucking on your fragile skin "will you be mine?" His voice was soft and sad, you nodded with a sweet smile his bulge found its way between your folds rubbing and grinding against you tormenting pace. He lowered his head kissing your downwards till he reached your heated core one hand held your waist while the other unhooked your bra and massaged you perked nipples, he lifted up your hips giving him better access to your dripping core you felt his hot breath run over it only to feel his lips kissing it softly before thrusting his tongue inside causing to gasp for air. He removed his tongue two minutes after and start sucking on your bud as you felt a bubble grow in your stomach he pulled away. You felt empty in the inside he quickly removed his clothes, but when you saw his member you were scared but aroused at the same time it was huge (a/n- omg look at the size of that thing... Its a freaking beast wtf!?) You flipped around so that you were on top you rubbed his member he quickly responded with a groan and thruster his hips into your hands but he flipped you back over again quickly slamming into your tight walls as pain shot through your body you felt something trickle down your thigh he didn't give you time to adjust and just kept slamming into you. Your hands found it way to his hair tugging on it at every thrust "Jean! Ah stop it hurts" he only slowed down a bit "fuck... Your so tight" as you shifted he went deeper by mistake causing a jolt of pleasure to run through your body causing you to moan his name loudly. He finally snapped and grinded into you pulling out and slamming back in. You felt him hit a bundle of nerves hidden deep inside of you, you felt the bubble start to form again and your walls tightened around his length he pulled back out leaving the bubble to disappear he slipped back in again but it didn't take long for the bubble to form again but he pulled out again " Jean.... Stop it" your voice tired and aggravated. You felt yourself become soar but he only smirked and got back in moving faster but the pleasure tripled with what he did before and the knot untangled with his final thrust causing your liquids to flow out of you. To weak to get up Jean lifted you off the floor and onto the bed and covering up the both of you. You felt a pair of lips one last time before you heard the words mummer "I love you to (y/n)" drifting off to sweet slumber.