Chapter 4: Hinata's Missing

tsunade: okay, so now i'll dismiss the three of you.

knock!!!!!!!!!!!! knock!!!!!!!!!!

who is that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its shizune, tsunade sama.

come inside, what is it shizune?

im sorry to interrupt, but tsunade sama the hyuga's house are burned into ashes, their is no casualties but their are a lot of people injured. Base from the report of the citizens they saw a great amount of Blue fire burning the hyugas house and tried to attack anyone nearby, as if it has a mind of its own and moving to its own accord. And another thing is

what is it??

Hinata Hyuga is gone missing.

Hinata's mom: WHAT?!!! so-so sh-she was able to ta-take down the barrier I created to stop the power of the Bluetails??? (sigh)

tsunade: shizune, I want you to deploy anbu's to go and look for hyuga hinata. We can't risk her going on a rampage with the Bluetails here in konoha while our village is still under reconstruction. (sigh) now the three of you are dismiss and I want you to help find hinata now.

after what happened to the hyuga's house, the news spread very fast, everyone are very scared and curious about the Blue fire. And that hyuga hinata is gone missing. On a restaurant near Naruto's apartment, a group of shinobi are talking to themselves about the incident.

Shikamaru: what the hell is that Blue fire?? I've never saw such a thing.

Ino:hmmm i have no idea.

choji: im so hungry where is my order? why is it taking so long??

ino: choji stop thinking about FOOD!!

shikamaru: yeah choji you just eat a while ago, how come your hungry again? (sigh). by the way tenten, where's the others???

tenten: hmmm shino and kiba were already looking for hinata, sakura-chan was still at the hyuga's house, healing the injured one's, sasuke-kun I dont know where he is, lee that guy is absolutely training -__-..

choji: what about Naruto?

tenten:(sigh) no idea at all, I can't see him anywhere, I've tried to ask sakura-chan but the moment I utter his name he just give me a weak smile.

Ino: oooh? maybe Naruto-kun's confession was rejected by sakura? eh? why are you guys staring at me like I said something wrong??? (sigh) okay I get it..

shikamaru: I just hope everything to be okay.

[ creaking sound ]

tenten: huh? that is Guy sensei?? Yamato sensei and Kakashi sensei too?? what are they doing in here???? ?___?

NARUTO's P.O.V

(sigh) yesterday I-I wa-was (teary eyes) aaargh!! Im such a fool!! yesterday sakura-chan -_-

/flashback/

sakura-chan, I want to tell you something

what is it?

(inhale, exhale) Sakura I really, really, really Love you. Ever since were still young, from that time until now I really still Love you. Sakura I Love You.

(sigh) na-naruto-kun? (embrace naruto)

sa-sakura? does this mean you also love me?

(sob)

sa-sakura-chan why are you crying? did i say something wrong? so-sorry.

don't be sorry *sniff* I am the one whose supposed to say sorry, naruto sorry but I know you know who I really love right?? and anyways I also confessed my love for sasuke but he rejected my feelings. And that's the reason why i accepted your invitation to go on a date with you, i thought that just maybe my feelings would change.

but im really sorry i only love you as a friend (step back) I dont want to hurt you,

im really sorry but i still love sasuke.

But know what? I wish you can open your heart to someone whom loves you very much, and that someone deserves you than i do, she is always watching you and always there for you. But I think you just can't notice her feelings yet (face naruto) know what naruto?

^///////////^ wha-what?

do you really love me?

(shocked) wh-why are yo-you asking me that? havent I told you already I love you?

(giggle) I think you should look deeper into your heart naruto, I already know you love me for a long time, even if I dont want too ^___^ hahaha!!

SAKURA!!!!!! you are so mean.

just kidding, and know what after looking into your eyes right now? something had change ^_^, does your heart and mind tell you that they really love me? or is it just because you were just thinking you love me?? :) because I think, you don't love me anymore your just used to thinking you love me since we were kids.

sakura i cant get what youre saying.

say, naruto-kun i want you to think carefully who you truly love, by both your heart and your mind. (smile)

/ Flashback end /

(sigh) the cloud is so dark today, i think its going to rain, Im here sitting at the highest part of konoha, where the late hokage's face and granny tsunade were carved. (sigh) I wonder if sakura is right? aaahh!!! Im confused!! >3< I was never confused with my true feelings for her since I was young but now...

kurama/9tail fox: teehehehehe!! naruto you really are an idiot!!!

aaaaargh!!! you too?? do you want a fight kurama??

k: tch!!! your so noisy naruto. huh? whats this chikara?(power)

yeah, I can sense an intense amount of power too, look!!!! tha-thats..

k: thats the Hyuga's house, and isnt that a large Blue Fire, hmmm blue fire????

why kurama what is it?

k:nothing, hahaha!! this is very interesting, say naruto, thats Hyuga Hinata's house right? (grin)

(stunned) hi-hinata's house?? HI-HINATAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i scurry down the hill to go to hinatas house, when i arrived, the fire is not yet fading, and the medical team with sakura-chan was there.sa-sakura!!!

oh, naruto-kun? w-why are you here?

huh? because I saw this big blue fire, i hurriedly went here to look for hinata, so do you know where she is??

about that naruto-kun (worried face)

w-why? wha-what happened to hinata? where is she? please tell me shes okay, hey come on you're making me nervous sakura, WHERE IS HINATA????!!!!!!

sh-she's missing, nobody found her, her younger sister told us that she just leave hinata to buy some medicine because her sister is not feeling well and can't move. but even though we searched the whole area we are not able to find her anywhere, huh? NARUTO?!!!! whe-where are you going? im not yet finish talking..

I'LL GO FIND HINATA!!!!!! by the way thanks for the information.

^_______^ that fool, (sigh) why is he so slow? his actions just now shows he care for hinata, but he can't realize something right? (pissed) I should have punch him so maybe he realize who he really love.(sigh) but i'm happy, coz i know he will realize it soon ^___^

hinata, hi-hinata please be safe, I will definitely find you, so stay where you are, I'll be right there, so please stay safe until I get to you.